36%
Lewis Hamilton
47%
It's impossible to predict!
17%
lew :yikes:

I know :rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl: Thanks for reviving this RC :blush::blush::blush::blush::blush:

After my astonishment at my own words in the comments above (edit: previous page), I've quickly looked through and read what I wrote throughout the rest of the thread. Most of it is OK, but I seem to have had a number of mad moments.

Forgive me, it was a damn frustrating season to be a McLaren fan :rofl::yikes:
By racechick

After my astonishment at my own words in the comments above (edit: previous page), I've quickly looked through and read what I wrote throughout the rest of the thread. Most of it is OK, but I seem to have had a number of mad moments.

Forgive me, I was a damn frustrating season to be a McLaren fan :rofl::yikes:

It wasn't me Lew, it was WB! But you're not alone, we all made a few wild comments back then. :hehe:

Forgive me, I was a damn frustrating season to be a McLaren fan :rofl::yikes:

It wasn't me Lew, it was WB! But you're not alone, we all made a few wild comments back then. :hehe:

I know! Funny times. :rofl: I miss some of the characters in this thread :hehe::wink:
As the self proclaimed historian Lew you should start your very own Lew's Thread Revival thread and just point us to some of the more lively commentary and colorful members in the site's past.
By Hammer278
Ross Brawn: "Hello Lewis, fancy joining our Mercedes team? We took over the reigns from title-winning Brawn, and have subsequently underachieved consistently for three seasons. We've ruined the comeback of the most garlanded world champion ever, and we've done nothing to elevate the career of Nico Rosberg from the mediocre depths of his Williams days. We've never come close to beating McLaren, and to be honest, we don't look as if we will be doing so any time soon. We're a manufacturer team, and will no doubt be finished with F1 in the next few years. Come! Join us! And watch the rest of the paddock laugh at you".

:beans:

:yikes::yikes::yikes:

:groucho:

:wink:

See our F1 related articles too!