FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Which returning world champion will score more points in 2012

Kimi Räikkönen
36%
Michael Schumacher
64%
By What's Burning?
I ran across a very interesting poll which I've unabashedly "borrowed" to ask here in our home away from home more for it being a topic of discussion than a poll.
By McLaren
I voted for Schumi ,not that i think either will do a great deal next year.Just i would guess the mercedes will be the slightly better car.
By scotty
In other words 'will Renault or Merc build the best car'... i voted Schumi.
I voted for Schumi ,not that i think either will do a great deal next year.Just i would guess the mercedes will be the slightly better car.

I think that's going to be the rationalization here. :yes:

I think that's going to be the rationalization here. :yes:

Yeah, that's how I'm feeling too. I voted for Schumacher, but that's down to the fact that I expect the Merc to be a better force than the Lotus. :yes:
By f1ea

Exactly my thoughts and vote.

x3
By racechick

Exactly my thoughts and vote.

Me too.
Who knows?! This is an unanswerable question. There needs to be a 3rd option of no idea.

Ahh but that's a cop-out option! :twisted:
By andrew
Who knows?! This is an unanswerable question. There needs to be a 3rd option of no idea.

Ahh but that's a cop-out option! :twisted:

It's the only sensible answer though.
By scotty
You're quite obviously supposed to predict what you think might happen rather than take it completely literally... :rotfl::doh:
By DWTDevil
It really depends on Schumacher's performance and the Lotus-Renault package. Towards the end of last season Renault were clearly slipping down into the Williams territory I'd hate to say, they weren't scoring many points, only on rare occasions. If they have a good enough car for 2012 then sure they can challenge Mercedes, and Kimi has had a shorter break than Schumi before his return, so I wouldn't underestimate him considering the fact Michael is performing worser each year since his comeback. :wink:
By andrew
You're quite obviously supposed to predict what you think might happen rather than take it completely literally... :rotfl::doh:

Obviously(!) I just find prediction polls ridiculous though.

Obviously(!) I just find prediction polls ridiculous though.

You do know there's quite a profitable industry around predictions don't you?

See our F1 related articles too!