Other
12%
Every race Vettel won was boring.

Not as boring as the ones that McLaren won. :wink:

What like Canada and Hungary? Are you nuts?? :hehe:

Exactly. My point is it became almost expected of him to win so it became a bore.
If races where the win is a lottery becomes a bore, why not watch fashion show where anorexic women parade up and down...might be more worth the time. :hehe:

Bear in mind this is the chap who declared the Indian GP was a "great" race :P

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=11034&p=281942#p281942

And I recall the chap saying he didn't watch the Abu Dhabi GP yet claimed it here to be the most boring race :hehe:

Oh dammitt, forgot I'm not allowed an opinion that differs from yours. How silly of me(!) New forum rules - LewEngBridewell and Bud decide and we all agree. :rolleyes:

Actually I did watch the Abu Dhabi GP so I am pretty well placed to decide if I found it boring or not. Best getting you facts right.... :nono:
Originally then I watched it when I had the time at normal speed. So what? You really that bored that you have to find fault with the way some of us watch a race or with the fact that some of us dare to hold an opinion that differs from yours?
Well your filter is faulty. It didn't stop your messages being broadcast in the public domain. You'd be best finding someone else to get into pointless arguments with 'cos I am simply not interested in getting into anymore on-line games of see who can piss highest up a wall.
Im seeing with 20/20 vision thanks! And what's this last word s***? So it's ok for you to have the final word? I'll reply when a post of mines replied to, that's how forums work! :rolleyes:
You be seeing it wrong and are very much mistaken if you think I care about what you think. No doubt you'll have to have the final word to continue the petty point scoring.

See our F1 related articles too!