Indian Grand Prix
29%
Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
12%
Brazilian Grand Prix
6%
Other
12%
Of the top of my head, India, it was SO predictable and apart from Hamilton and Massa doing their usual tooling about there wasn't really anything memorable. I think the predictability was the worst part though. :yawn:
Yeah India was pretty dull. I voted for Valencia though, simply because I just can't remember what happened... at all.... it must have been crap :confused:
India was a bit of a snorefest, it has potential to be great, long straights into wide entry tight corners but it just didn't work... yet another Vettel win!
I picked Valencia because it was just crappy as usual.Surprisingly Abu Dhabi was good ,Singapore must have been boring again but i couldnt see.

Singapore was alright IMO. I've never felt that circuit has been boring. It's usually been better than Monaco actually. :yes:
Singapore must have been boring again but i couldnt see.

How do you know if something was boring if you didn't see it? It was an alright race, nothing tio write home about but it wasn't a total borefest like Valencia or Istanbul Park. There was a decent result too.

How do you know if something was boring if you didn't see it? It was an alright race, nothing tio write home about but it wasn't a total borefest like Valencia or Istanbul Park. There was a decent result too.

I didnt say it WAS boring i said it must have been .In 2009 and 2010 it was so this year i couldnt expect much

I didnt say it WAS boring i said it must have been .In 2009 and 2010 it was so this year i couldnt expect much

It wasn't as boring as in previous years.
I picked Valencia because it was just crappy as usual.Surprisingly Abu Dhabi was good ,Singapore must have been boring again but i couldnt see.

Agree with this one. Singapore was actually more entertaining than usual though.

See our F1 related articles too!