Malaysian Grand Prix
No votes
0%
Chinese Grand Prix
14%
Turkish Grand Prix
No votes
0%
Which race was your most exciting of the year? Was it Jenson Button's last lap overtake of Sebastian Vettel at Montreal? Or was it the close racing at the front that we enjoyed at the Nurburgring? Maybe it was another one! Cast your votes!

If another race did it for you that isn't mentioned in this poll, don't complain. Just mention it in the comment space below. :D
Gotta be Canada, that race had pretty much everything. One of the best races in recent times! I actually had to watch that one twice just to figure out what the hell had happened. :hehe:

Special mention for Monaco, i really enjoyed that race until the red flag. It was intense! 3 guys flying round on track racing for the lead, all together, all on different strategies... I also thought Silverstone was good cause there was racing for position all over the place throughout the whole race. Hungary was also unpredictable, and therefore entertaining.

Thing is about races like Germany and Spa etc etc, is, for me, they started out great but then seemed to trail off a bit.
China then Canada for me, Only because Canada had that big delay and the race finished at something like 5am here in Aus and also I really enjoyed Webber's comeback from 18th to the podium in China.
Nurburgring was probably the best race due to 3 top marques racing within a SECOND of each other nearly the entire race. Pure speed and high pressure stuff, the reason I watch F1 for.

But my bias makes me pick Shanghai thanks to a 'display' by a certain someone in terms of overtaking/raw speed. :D
Canada. The racing in the opening laps, on a wet track, had me glued to my seat and I didn't leave for hours.

Some stunning drives all through the field - not least from the one time appearance of retro Schumacher. The race had everything :thumbup:

See our F1 related articles too!