0%
Bahrain Grand Prix
8%
Nick Heidfeld
No votes
0%
Jenson Button pitting in the Red Bull garage at Shanghai
6%
Why? Maldanado overperformed IMO...many people expected him to fall flat on his face, but he gave a lot of trouble to Rubens throughout the season.
Why? Maldanado overperformed IMO...many people expected him to fall flat on his face, but he gave a lot of trouble to Rubens throughout the season.

Are you listening to yourself? Over performed? :eek: it's because of your low expectations then. Even by rookie standards, he was lukewarm. Crashed a lot, he was inconsistent, had 7 top 14 finishes as compared to his teammate with 11 and the shiat he pulled on Lewis was the single most unsportsmanlike move of the year.
I must've had rock bottom expectations of him then. :D

Well his move on Lewis and all that is just his insanity...but we're talking about his talent/speed. I think he held up his end as a 'pay driver in a crap team' very well actually...I mean I always think of Alex Yoong whenever we talk about pay drivers, so maybe thats why Maldy looked pretty good to me.
By andrew

Are you listening to yourself? Over performed? :eek: it's because of your low expectations then. Even by rookie standards, he was lukewarm. Crashed a lot, he was inconsistent, had 7 top 14 finishes as compared to his teammate with 11 and the shiat he pulled on Lewis was the single most unsportsmanlike move of the year.

Still did better than everyone expected. He was wrtitten off as just another pay driver but like Petrov in his rookie year, he showed flashes of potential. In his 2nd season he'll have to join the dots a bit and try and string together a few decent performances in a row.

See our F1 related articles too!