Sauber
No votes
0%
Toro Rosso
No votes
0%
Lotus
8%
So, which team has impressed you most in 2011? For many, it will be Red Bull Racing, who have fully cemented their place as a formidable force in F1. Or did McLaren do it for you, with their tremendous turn-around at the start of the year, from having a totally under-performing car to emerging as Red Bull's main challengers? Maybe you preferred Sauber, with their unique race-strategies, which have sometimes bagged them crucial points. Or is it Toro Rosso, with their late upturn in forum, or maybe even Lotus, establishing themselves once again as the best of the newbies. VOTE!
Red Bull. They built the best car, won the championship with several races to go and haven't set a foot wrong. That Vettel has only finished off the podium once and has a lowest recorded result of fourth place says it all, really. They have had near-perfect reliability, the best qualifying performance and enough in the races to absolutely dominate this year.
This really is a no brainer, Red Bull has been almost untouchable this season with the exception of that minor blip in the middle of the season!
By Nomad
Maybe it is to early, but I think Mercedes made a lot of moves for 2012 this year that might put them close to the top. Obviously Red Bull has kicked bottom this year, no arguing that one.
I voted for Lotus, look at the improvement that they have made since last year compared to the other "New Teams"

Yes RBR have done a good job, but they where no1 last year and have stayed there.
I voted for Lotus, look at the improvement that they have made since last year compared to the other "New Teams"

Yes RBR have done a good job, but they where no1 last year and have stayed there.

Great to see Lotus mixing it with the midfield in the last couple of races :yes:
By Hansy
Not only Red Bull trounced everyone, but also all the other teams could've been more impressive (for midfield / backmarker standards), even Force India and Lotus. So the vote is obvious.
This really is a no brainer, Red Bull has been almost untouchable this season with the exception of that minor blip in the middle of the season!
Maybe it is to early, but I think Mercedes made a lot of moves for 2012 this year that might put them close to the top. Obviously Red Bull has kicked bottom this year, no arguing that one.

You're the only one to vote for a team based on what they did off the track - I hope you're right about 2012! This year's car looked slower, relative to the top 3, than last :(

In the meantime, scratch up another vote for RBR.
RB. Not just because of their dominance, but the team was practically flawless in every aspect, their pit stops were just as fast as their cars and they made a tremendous leap from last year in reliability.

See our F1 related articles too!