Kamui Kobayashi
No votes
0%
Mark Webber
No votes
0%
Jaime Alguersuari
4%
Interesting how four people voted for Jenson Button, and none of those four votes were mine... JB did great this season but in no way was he better than SV!
Interesting how four people voted for Jenson Button, and none of those four votes were mine... JB did great this season but in no way was he better than SV!

I don't think racing driver of the year has to be the 'best' or better. Different people put different criteria first according to which they determine 'their' driver of the year.

I don't think racing driver of the year has to be the 'best' or better. Different people put different criteria first according to which they determine 'their' driver of the year.

I understand that, I still think that SV has been better, even if he does have the best car, SV has been uber consistent over the course of the year, 11 wins, four 2nd places, one 3rd place, one 4th place finish and broken five F1 records, no-one comes close that sort of consistency this season and the gap to his team mate in an identical car is massive, 153 points with two races remaining!
With all of the records SV has set this year (and probably has yet to set), it really cannot be any other driver. Dude has consistently dominated all year, even over his teammate in the same kit.
That's not true. He's made very few mistakes.

He seemed to make most of his mistakes at his home race! :eek: However, that performance will be drowned out by the sheer class he has shown us overall this season, and therefore, it hardly matters at all....
The only blatant mistake I remember (besides the German fluke - who was it again that it was a champion's drive? :rofl: ) is when he was passed on the last lap in Montreal. But the conditions didn't help either.

See our F1 related articles too!