Kamui Kobayashi
No votes
0%
Mark Webber
No votes
0%
Jaime Alguersuari
4%
Which driver has impressed you most this season?

Maybe it was Sebastian Vettel, who raced magnificently to a dominant second championship victory? Or was it Jenson Button who emerged from Lewis Hamilton's shadow to become the higher points-scorer at McLaren? Maybe Fernando Alonso's dogged determination in an underperforming Ferrari did it for you, or maybe it was Lewis Hamilton, still managing a few wins in a season that he ranks as his worst ever. Could it be Michael Schumacher, who's finally returning to form, and putting pressure on his ever-reliable team-mate Nico Rosberg? There are MANY possibilities! VOTE!
Gotta be Vettel. Button has put in some monumental drives this season but Vettel has been so damn consistent he gets it.

You put Hamilton and Webber on this shortlist. Really?:hehe:
It has to be Vettel; 11 wins and 13 pole positions so far this season, the man has been like a machine in his driving, he's only made one mistake in a race all season from what I remember. An honourable mention goes to Jenson Button, who has really stepped upto the plate and beaten Lewis Hamilton fair and square against all expectations.
Vettel has been insane this year and Button has done well. Schumi is coming back into form as well.
For some reason I felt the need to vote for Button.

Button has impressed me the most this season (but if I was going on the title of the poll, definitely Vettel).

But what Button has done against his team mate - another world champion - is mightily impressive indeed.

I also really liked D'Ambrosio this year. I know he hardly gets a mention here and in the rest of the world of F1 - but he's one to watch. :thumbup:
I also really liked D'Ambrosio this year. I know he hardly gets a mention here and in the rest of the world of F1 - but he's one to watch. :thumbup:

Has there been any news as to whether D'Ambrosio will retain his seat for next season?

Has there been any news as to whether D'Ambrosio will retain his seat for next season?

No he's going to concentrate on making rice pudding and custard. :hehe:

:rofl:

:rofl:

:dindins:

See our F1 related articles too!