0%
Detroit, USA
4%
Long Beach, USA
No votes
0%
Phoenix, USA
4%
It's close only because the heading says favorite, not best.

Indeed. But even the "best" is not universally set in stone... I mean I hear lots of people say Monaco is the best street circuit, but cast aside all the history and glamour, and I don't think it is.....
Ooops - I didn't read it properly and thought it said least favourite street circuit so voted for Valencia. Sorry if I've messed up your pole. I would actually have voted for Monaco if I'd been a bit more alert :blush:

:hehe: No probs.

I hope 3double8 looks at the scores now, especially after what he wrote on the first page of this thread :wink:
I like both Australian tracks but given the choice I prefer Adelaide over Melbourne! I dislike Monaco with a vengeance, it more like a parade of expensive cars than a race... of the modern circuits, it's been Yas Marina and Singapore, mainly because they look cool and offer a different type of racing, e.g. night time and dusk!
Of all the other better circuits, why is Valencia on that list?

:thumbdown:

Because it's a current one, and will be more recognisable to younger fans.

Not for me.You just wasted energy for typing it there.I pick Monaco of course.

That's the irony here. You rip Valencia to pieces, yet pick another circuit which produces the dullest processions on earth... :rolleyes: History and glamour do so much for that venue...
F1 in Adelaide would be a dream come true for me, I missed out going to those Adelaide GPs back in the day, I was still very young and yet to be interested in F1 unfortunately. But out of the current streets tracks I would prefer Singapore over Monaco for some reason now. I used to be hyped up when Monaco comes around but in recent years I don't get all excited about it anymore.
But out of the current streets tracks I would prefer Singapore over Monaco for some reason now.

So do I. :yes:

For me, the novelty has worn off when it comes to Monaco. More overtaking in Singapore. And it's got that extra-special vibe, being a night-race. 8-)

That's the irony here. You rip Valencia to pieces, yet pick another circuit which produces the dullest processions on earth... :rolleyes: History and glamour do so much for that venue...

Monaco is never "duller" than Valencia, the proximity between the cars and the barriers can simply not get closer. Valencia produces the crappiest races bar this year, if the race this year did not exist it fully deserves to be ripped to pieces based on all the so called races its produced since existence.

Monaco is never "duller" than Valencia, the proximity between the cars and the barriers can simply not get closer. Valencia produces the crappiest races bar this year, if the race this year did not exist it fully deserves to be ripped to pieces based on all the so called races its produced since existence.

I think that Valencia was much more exciting than Monaco this year. Just my opinion though.

See our F1 related articles too!