0%
Detroit, USA
4%
Long Beach, USA
No votes
0%
Phoenix, USA
4%
Rights folks, as we are in the middle of the Singapore Grand Prix meeting, I thought it suitable to have a look at the street circuits in general - the current crop and some selected older ones - and for us to select which one is our favourite.

There has been debate as to whether Montreal should be considered a street circuit, but because these are very unclear waters, the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve has been omitted from this poll.

I'll take this moment to remind you there are only 10 options available on a poll, so if you have a different favourite, feel free to mention it in a comment on the thread.

Enjoy voting! :thumbup:
I chose Detroit, you should have put an 'other' option, though...

As I said in the intro Joey;

I'll take this moment to remind you there are only 10 options available on a poll, so if you have a different favourite, feel free to mention it in a comment on the thread.

Right, that's why I said that... :?

Right, that's why I said that... :?

I didn't want to waste an option when there were so many good circuits to put in. Makes sense, when you can comment if your vote is "other".
Of all the other better circuits, why is Valencia on that list?

:thumbdown:

Because it's a current one, and will be more recognisable to younger fans. It's also fun to see how it stacks up against the others. And you never know, someone might actually like it! You ever considered that?

Because it's a current one, and will be more recognisable to younger fans. It's also fun to see how it stacks up against the others. And you never know, someone might actually like it! You ever considered that?

Then they could vote 'other'... *le sigh*

Then they could vote 'other'... *le sigh*

Why don't you just mention the track you like,like lew said rather than constantly moan about it not being there. :rolleyes:
Yes, thank you McLaren, if people could just look at the poll and VOTE instead of constantly passing jibes about how THEY would've constructed it, that would be much nicer.

:banghead:
Montreal?! Can't believe you missed that one mate. :P That's my favourite. On that list, Adelaide. Usually a great race there.
Montreal?! Can't believe you missed that one mate. :P That's my favourite. On that list, Adelaide. Usually a great race there.

They call Montreal a street circuit, but it's not really. I'd like to think that it's a great track period. :cloud9:
Melbourne but that's only because you don't really think of it as a real circuit, not a street circuit.

I'm not a fan of street circuits as the cars do not suit these tracks.

Well Melbourne track is based around a lake and the roads that are used for the GP are not what you would call a high velocity road. Unless you want to go for a drive around the lake you don't use these roads, So while technically it's a street circuit I prefer the term park circuit. :hehe:

Adelaide on the other hand apart from the pit straight through to Senna Chicane the rest of the track is streets of the CDB out skirts. A true street circuit.

See our F1 related articles too!