Who's best? Buemi or Alguersuari?

Sebastien Buemi
21%
Jaime Alguersuari
79%
By LewEngBridewell
This is a difficult one!!! :twisted:

Come on then guys, who's best?

And who deserves to move up the ladder into a better team? Maybe even Red Bull someday?
By andrew
I think most likely it is a question of which will be dropped for Ricciardo. I see him as being Webbers replacement for 2013 is he is as good as red Bull think he is.
I think most likely it is a question of which will be dropped for Ricciardo. I see him as being Webbers replacement for 2013 is he is as good as red Bull think he is.

In which case vote for who you think will be retained out of the pair. :whip:
By andrew

But what if I think that neither is good enough? There needs to the a neither option. :hehe:
By darwin dali

But what if I think that neither is good enough? There needs to the a neither option. :hehe:

:yes:
The fact that I have no impetus one way or another to answer this poll, in itself *is* the answer!?!?
By scotty
I think Algy has shown more potential and can offer more in the future. Buemi is already at his peak for me. They're both pretty equal so on that basis i've voted Algy...
By bud
Buemi has had his shot Redbull should use Torro Rosso as a revolving door for their young driver program like they intended it for in the first place.
By Jabberwocky
If Torro Rosso has been sold like the romour then who knows what purse strings are being pulled for who will drive for them next year.
I would be glad to see TR sold. Never liked that one owner has two teams. Maybe they aren't seeing as many returns on the investment now that they can't share chassis, etc.
By Jabberwocky
If you think of the extra costs that they can no longer have the Redbull hand-me-downs it must of made a big difference

See our F1 related articles too!