0%
Sauber
14%
Lotus
No votes
0%
Hispania
5%
Aren't you missing two teams from that poll?

Yes. You're only allowed ten options. I stated this in my opening comment to this thread.

Supporters of Virgin and Toro Rosso can state via comments in this case.

My apologies. Sometimes I miss the last line of a post thinking it's a signature.
75% AKR? :hehe:

Eh?

We discussed this very point on another thread just minutes ago! :hehe:

Ah!

:hehe::wink: I was jokingly pointing out to AKR that Ferrari's share of the pie on my forumula1 poll is still a whopping, gigantic, massive, world-conquering.....0%.

Eh?

Ah!

:hehe::wink: I was jokingly pointing out to AKR that Ferrari's share of the pie on my forumula1 poll is still a whopping, gigantic, massive, world-conquering.....0%.

Righty dokey skip.

I'm guessing AKR is a Ferrari fan.

Eh?

Ah!

Righty dokey skip.

I'm guessing AKR is a Ferrari fan.

Yes.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10849&p=272331#p272331
I incorrectly clicked Red Bull.

I'm actually a fan of Toro Rosso, but the Red Bull approach to racing in general.

Why Toro Rosso? Because I'm an avid supporter of the Red Bull driving academy - and I like Toro Rosso because their up-and-coming talent. I've unfortunately been a little disappointed with the results this year. Really the Buemi vs. Alguersuari debate still rages on after Singapore.

But I am absolutely confident that Vergne is the next real deal. When he steps up to a full time drive, you will not see that young man in my avatar, and I will change my signature to Toro Rosso. Unfortunately I don't have photoshop and and do not know how to use it.

Can someone please help me with a Toro Rosso signature? :wavey:

See our F1 related articles too!