0%
Sauber
14%
Lotus
No votes
0%
Hispania
5%
If you HAD to choose, which team would be your favourite?

Only 10 options allowed. Toro Rosso / Virgin fans can declare their love via a comment :)
Sauber defo. And now that Heidfeld's gone, Renault too i think.
This was a difficult one. I like the Red Bull vibe and Vettel, even Webber as of late since he doesn't mope around everywhere. Their pit work is absolutely amazing. Adrian Newey is a master of the drawing board... Horner however has turned me off lately. He needs to man up and tell it like it is instead of the PR BS he is always spewing.

Mercedes is a team I like, two awesome drivers, Ross Brawn, but their car is teh suckorz.

Ferrari I like Massa and even am starting to like Alonso when he lightens up a little bit (love how he says Ham-eel-tone). The red car is sexy, the history... Again I think that their car is terrible this year and also Stefano (who I used to really like) isn't impressing me this year in getting their act together.

But I like McLaren (voted for them). I like their driver pairing, I like Whitmarsh, I like the access they give to the BBC cameras so we get to see what their factory looks like. I think their car is the sexiest on the grid and also the fact that it is one national anthem so I don't have to listen to 10 minutes of German/Austrian anthems after the race.

I think maybe this bias also goes because I see the BBC feed and the run up to the race where Jenson and Hamilton are involved. I would imagine if I was watching the Italian feed I would probably see more of Ferrari.

Maybe I overthought this? :rofl:
Aren't you missing two teams from that poll?

Yes. You're only allowed ten options. I stated this in my opening comment to this thread.

Supporters of Virgin and Toro Rosso can state via comments in this case.

Yep, should have stuck with your first choice. :hehe:

Ooo no Bubbie, you were quite correct in your choice. You don't want to get mixed in with andrew's RBR clan :hehe::wink:

Yep, should have stuck with your first choice. :hehe:

Ooo no Bubbie, you were quite correct in your choice. You don't want to get mixed in with andrew's RBR clan :hehe::wink:

RBR Clan? You sure about that Lew? :hehe:

:rofl:

See our F1 related articles too!