FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

WHICH OF THE TEAMMATES WILL HAVE MORE POINTS AT THE END OF 2011 ?

Sebastian Vettel - Red Bull
20%
Mark Webber - Red Bull
5%
Fernando Alonso - Ferrari
23%
Felipe Massa - Ferrari
2%
Lewis Hamilton - Mclaren
17%
Jenson Button - Mclaren
9%
Nico Rosberg - Mercedes
17%
Michael Schumacher - Mercedes
7%
I've been a McLaren fan for so long, the last time they had anything like the RB7 dominance was in the Honda era. I don't care if it bores everyone else I want a dominant McLaren and we can see what Lewis can do :wink:

I saw what he can do, in Singapore and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Funny thing int he f1.com site... their current poll is which diver will come in 2nd in the WDC... The options are Button, Webber and Alonso.
By Hansy
I've been a McLaren fan for so long, the last time they had anything like the RB7 dominance was in the Honda era. I don't care if it bores everyone else I want a dominant McLaren and we can see what Lewis can do :wink:

I think he'd lose the team battle, we all know how Jenson dominates when the car is to his liking.

I saw what he can do, in Singapore and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Funny thing int he f1.com site... their current poll is which diver will come in 2nd in the WDC... The options are Button, Webber and Alonso.

Their polls always have 3 options, it's only logical to put 2nd, 3rd and 4th place drivers in there. Doesn't mean Hamilton doesn't have a shot at it, of course he does.
By bud

I think he'd lose the team battle, we all know how Jenson dominates when the car is to his liking.

I highly doubt that, If Lewis had the car advantage he wouldn't be over driving. He out qualifies Jenson most of the time. Starting from pole he would drive off into the distance, as we saw in 08 a few times where McLaren had a big car advantage to Ferrari.

their current poll is which diver will come in 2nd in the WDC... The options are Button, Webber and Alonso.

I still think it will be Lewis myself, with Jenson 3rd.

I highly doubt that, If Lewis had the car advantage he wouldn't be over driving. He out qualifies Jenson most of the time. Starting from pole he would drive off into the distance, as we saw in 08 a few times where McLaren had a big car advantage to Ferrari.

I believe that Lewis starts the stronger in a race; but Jenson starts slower, protecting his tyres and starts reeling in Lewis (or anyone else for that matter) later in the race!
Let's see what the MP4-27 can deliver fingers crossed for a return of 1988 dominance :twisted:

2005 would've been pretty darn dominant if the car and engine had not kept busting! I cringe even now when looking back at how that one slipped away. :banghead:

I pray for a regular race winner next season :pray:

[youtube]LC-H2wXK4T4[/youtube] :wink:
By bud
Let's see what the MP4-27 can deliver fingers crossed for a return of 1988 dominance :twisted:

2005 would've been pretty darn dominant if the car and engine had not kept busting! I cringe even now when looking back at how that one slipped away. :banghead:

Yes that was pretty close, Neweys last McLaren masterpiece but even still it wasnt until they got back to Europe that they started to dominate albeit unreliably.
I want dominance from the first race :twisted:
By andrew

Yes that was pretty close, Neweys last McLaren masterpiece but even still it wasnt until they got back to Europe that they started to dominate albeit unreliably.

Funny how you complain about Red Bull dominance then you say you want McLaren dominance. Surely that will be just as boring as Red Bull dominating, using your logic? :wink:

Funny how you complain about Red Bull dominance then you say you want McLaren dominance. Surely that will be just as boring as Red Bull dominating, using your logic? :wink:

I think the difference is that would be dominance from a car company. :hehe: Read my post a few posts up, I don't like dominance of any kind, well unless I choose to pay for it. :twisted:

I think the difference is that would be dominance from a car company. :hehe: Read my post a few posts up, I don't like dominance of any kind, well unless I choose to pay for it. :twisted:

You sick puppy you :whip:
By bud
Thing is I never complained about Redbull dominance and I clearly said I've been a fan of McLaren so long it would be nice from mine and other Macca fans point of views for them to dominate because it has been so long since they did.

Something I'm sure fans of drivers only wouldn't understand.
Thing is I never complained about Redbull dominance and I clearly said I've been a fan of McLaren so long it would be nice from mine and other Macca fans point of views for them to dominate because it has been so long since they did.

Something I'm sure fans of drivers only wouldn't understand.

Indeed.

I never complained about Red Bull dominating either. :confused:

See our F1 related articles too!