FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Will we have a New, Repeat, or Back to Back WDC for 2011?

New (Webber, Barrichello, Rosberg, Heidfeld, etc)
10%
Repeat (Button, Lewis, Alonso, Schumacher)
50%
Back to Back (Vettel)
40%
We've already had a poll for the 2011 WDC, but I wanted to ask in a slightly different way whether we think that the 2011 WDC will be new to the title, an old title holder or whether we'll have a back to back WDC champion. (Personally I'm thinking Vettel's odds are looking pretty good for that) We do know how fickle our beloved sport can be though.

Please no wise a$$ comments that Vettel fits both the repeat and back to back options. :D
I'd love for Webber to win, but i think Vettel and Alonso are the two most likely candidates... I therefore voted Vettel simply cause i think the Red Bull is the fastest car.
Id hate for a new champion, cmon theres been a new champion since 2007. It cant become any more " right whos had their go, vettel,hamilton,button, right, who wants to go next kubica or rosberg" :thumbdown: I couldnt care less if arch nemesis Alonso won it this season as long as its a familiar face. Preferably Hamilton.
Id hate for a new champion, cmon theres been a new champion since 2007. It cant become any more " right whos had their go, vettel,hamilton,button, right, who wants to go next kubica or rosberg" :thumbdown: I couldnt care less if arch nemesis Alonso won it this season as long as its a familiar face. Preferably Hamilton.

It just shows how many great drivers we currently have. And there are some great drivers yet to win a WDC, so...

But I don't think that'll happen this season. Odds are looking good for Alonso and Vettel.

See our F1 related articles too!