- 19 Mar 13, 12:47#350834
The tracks the drivers like to race in tend not to be the tracks that make for good spectating.
"I don't want to be part of a forum where everyone has differing opinions." Boom...
F1 and Motorsport Forums
racechick wrote:Austin. Not really a fan of many of his tracks but thought Austin was excellent. Followed by Istanbul Park. That's a great track too.I agree they're probably the best. And that there is much less freedom available when designing street circuits. but I still think he designs too many corners to be technical tests.
What's Burning? wrote:see my comment up there ^^ in the Grand-Am race, there was lots and lots and lots of passing, a lot also in places where F1 cars dare not pass so it's not the circuit.Wasn't that also spiced up a bit by the tyre selection for the race?
andrew wrote:Some people have no good taste whatsoever.
What's Burning? wrote:I'm not.andrew wrote:Some people have no good taste whatsoever.don't be so hard on yourself.
scotty wrote:All things considered though, my favourite Tilke Track is (surprisingly) not on that list - the A1 Ring!
Hammer278 wrote:Whaaaaat....the first couple of corners of China are the best! Especially in games, I love the fact you get to just go into it flat out and then brake, brake, brake and the corner is tightening up all the time, it feels awesome when you get it right!I just don't like how it's basically the same as Sepang. I don't personally find very slow technical corners like that fun myself. Rewarding when you get it right yes, but never as fun as a dab of brakes and throw it in at high speed, for me.
McLaren Racing opened its new state-of-the-art Rac[…]
Madring was a pretty dull race. I wouldn't mi[…]
Not sure yet, but it looks that way - Kimi is on[…]
Swap-in out addons, use only what you really need!