FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
Guy walks across America.

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzRKEv6cHuk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lzRKEv6cHuk&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Gosh,thats magnificent!!I have always wanted to be a photographer traveling around the world so this video impressed me much.He must have spent a lot of time and effort but it worths this.Some parts arent related with the precious photos so it didnt seem to be real at some point but still awesome!
I and my Australian husband are real fans of Formula 1 and particularly Mark Webber.

You sound sexy, how's about you PM me privately and send over some of the more risque pictures your husband may have taken on you? mmmm....
I and my Australian husband are real fans of Formula 1 and particularly Mark Webber.

You sound sexy, how's about you PM me privately and send over some of the more risque pictures your husband may have taken on you? mmmm....

I think we have found Geet.

How long does it take to go through a TRANS-formation?

How long does it take to go through a TRANS-formation?

28 weeks. How long has he been gone?

See our F1 related articles too!