FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
By RA Dunk
Some of mine from last weeks round of timeattack at knockhill

Probably the nicest and cleanest Impreza anywhere

FANTASTIC pics :thumbup: and seeing a a 6R4 again brings back sweet sweet memories :cloud9: .

it sounded even better than it looked (and it looked good 8-) ), ive got a pic some place of its rear mounted engine, will have a look to see if i can dig it out :)
Good to see RSE doing well too

they were flying all day, they hired the owner of knockhills son to drive for them, a bit of local knowelege goes a long way especially with a car thats pushing around the better part of 700 or so BHP :D
FANTASTIC pics :thumbup: and seeing a a 6R4 again brings back sweet sweet memories :cloud9: .

it sounded even better than it looked (and it looked good 8-) ), ive got a pic some place of its rear mounted engine, will have a look to see if i can dig it out :)

That would be nice to see. I was fortunate enough to witness/watch the GroupB cars and I always loved the 6R4:
800px-Metro6r4.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
think this had to be my favourite from the day 8-)

not taken by myself though, maybe one day i`ll save up enough pennies for one of those "uber" lenses :D

See our F1 related articles too!