Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!
User avatar
By1Lemon
#428217 I've just moved into a new house with some mates and I have my own small gaming/office room, it's currently very VERY bland, a small yellow room with a desk and PC. I need something to spice it up, like some F1 canvas art or some such, any suggestions?

I like this one, but even the largest size is actually quite small

http://society6.com/product/fw36-l1c_stretched-canvas#6=28
User avatar
Bystonemonkey
#428219 Jabber's the man to see about that.
ByWhat's Burning?
#428220 is bringing a girl into the room out of the question?
User avatar
By1Lemon
#428222
What's Burning? wrote:is bringing a girl into the room out of the question?


It's my gaming room, not my bedroom :wink:
ByWhat's Burning?
#428224
1Lemon wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:is bringing a girl into the room out of the question?


It's my gaming room, not my bedroom :wink:

You misogynist pig, girls are gamers too! Anyway, how will you know if you want to marry her without having seen her handling your... game controller?
User avatar
By1Lemon
#428225
What's Burning? wrote:
1Lemon wrote:
What's Burning? wrote:is bringing a girl into the room out of the question?


It's my gaming room, not my bedroom :wink:

You misogynist pig, girls are gamers too! Anyway, how will you know if you want to marry her without having seen her handling your... game controller?


I don't generally bring girls home and say "Look at this gaming PC!"
User avatar
ByJabberwocky
#428228 If you are on Facebook mate have a look at tots of oxford. We do canvasses. Just provide some images. I don't mind looking for canvasses on this topic. In fact I have a Lewis Hamilton one that I am in the middle of sorting at the moment.

What part of Oxford you in? I am in Wheatley.
ByWhat's Burning?
#428231 Make really really sure you don't look up tw@ts of oxford, that's not Jabber's place, and they don't sell canvases there!
User avatar
ByJabberwocky
#428232 Lol my old phone always changed it to tits of oxford
User avatar
By1Lemon
#428234
Jabberwocky wrote:If you are on Facebook mate have a look at tots of oxford. We do canvasses. Just provide some images. I don't mind looking for canvasses on this topic. In fact I have a Lewis Hamilton one that I am in the middle of sorting at the moment.

What part of Oxford you in? I am in Wheatley.


Littlemore, I'll have a look, you look massively cheaper than anywhere else I could find too :hehe:

How heavy are the A1/A0 canvases normally, I can't go screwing stuff into the wall as it's a rented house so I'll have to use those crappy sticky wall things.
User avatar
ByJabberwocky
#428237 Not that heavy, I would say about 1kg at most. We rent as well so know what you mean about nails in walls. we have an A1 hanging on 2 of the weird sticky things.

Littlemore has some nice areas. Plus the Kings in Sanford is just down the road.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11904 ;-)
User avatar
By1Lemon
#428252
Jabberwocky wrote:Not that heavy, I would say about 1kg at most. We rent as well so know what you mean about nails in walls. we have an A1 hanging on 2 of the weird sticky things.

Littlemore has some nice areas. Plus the Kings in Sanford is just down the road.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=11904 ;-)

Yeah I've been to the kings a lot, it's our go to work pub lunch place.
User avatar
ByJabberwocky
#428254 I think we have booked to be there on boxing day for dinner.
ByWhat's Burning?
#428270 Very nice, I saw that a couple of years ago, it's good to see they've continued adding cars. :thumbup:
Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot] and 0 guests