FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - January 2014 - "Winter" Final Poll

Entry-1
27%
Entry-3
7%
Entry-11
13%
Entry-17
33%
Entry-18
20%
What an excellent list of pictures we had to choose from for our first 2014 POM. We had 5 pictures all tied with 4 votes each. So we will have our "Final Poll" (run-off) to decide who our winner will be.

I will keep the poll open for another week and everyone will get up to 2 votes this final round.

Good luck to all our finalists, they are all awesome pictures AFAIC.
Thanks guys and gals, I finally got a win in the POM :D . All I can say is I consider myself very lucky as the opposition were outstanding.

Here's a list of all the entrants:-
Entry-1 bud; Entry-2 What's burning; Entry-3 sagi58; Entry-4 sagi58; Entry-5 Jabberwocky
Entry-6 Jabberwocky; Entry-7 sagi58; Entry-8 racechick; Entry-9 racechick; Entry-10 operaman
Entry-11 operaman; Entry-12 stonemonkey; Entry-13 LewEngBridewell; Entry-14 racechick; Entry-15 operaman
Entry-16 LRW; Entry-17 spankyham; Entry-18 spankyham; Entry-19 Jabberwocky
Congratulations, I gotta say if I was going to plunk money down for an image, it would have been for number 11, my personal favorite! Beautiful image Operaman!

Congratulation Spanky on your first win, looking forward to the next subject. It was cool to see how much participation we got this round!
Well done Spanky!! :clap:
A tough act to follow with WB picking such a cool 8-) theme for this months POM contest. But I think I have a good one. Lets see what sort of interpretations we get on our new theme Hot
...Lets see what sort of interpretations we get on our new theme Hot

Do you mean hot, as in Image, or hot as in Image?? Or... do you mean Image!
Last edited by sagi58 on 05 Feb 14, 03:13, edited 1 time in total.
...Lets see what sort of interpretations we get on our new theme Hot

Do you mean hot, as in Image, or hot as in Image?? Or... do you mean Image!

I guess that will be up to each entrant to decide :D
By spankyham
You dirty old man, you just want to see more naked pics of RC and Sagi don't you lol

Sent using NCC-1701

No, no, no, no ....... yes

[youtube]InTAt2hI_kg[/youtube]

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
By racechick
You dirty old man, you just want to see more naked pics of RC and Sagi don't you lol

Sent using NCC-1701

More!! more!! :yikes: what's with the word 'more'!!

See our F1 related articles too!