FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - November 2013 - "Patterns" (run-off poll)

Entry-5
57%
Entry-7
43%
Congrats to all our entrants for the Patterns POM. Entrants this time around were sagi58, racechick, Jabberwocky and LRW.

In the run-off it was "What's Burning" who yet again prevailed - he is officially now our "Vettel of Forumula1's POM" :) The other pic that made it to the run off was mine (blush blush) at least I gave WB a run for his money this time around.

So, what we've learned is that lots of skinny ones will always be trumped by one big black knob :)

Well done WB, a really good pic.

Actually, I liked your picture, it was the quintessential patterns shot as there were four distinct patterns in one frame!
Well coming from from a triple champion, I'm rather chuffed.
So, have you decided on our next theme? Well it be Christmasy our New Year centric?

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk
"Forum member laying in a puddle of alcohol induced vomit" would be a good subject

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

I would just post up a link to my Facebook in that event, but that might ruin the animity part of this contest :hehe:
Why not just leave it as 'forum member lying down' , that leaves lots of options open. :D
Why not just leave it as 'forum member lying down' , that leaves lots of options open. :D

I have a hunch about your entry for that one :hehe:

:whip:
Let's just go with "Winter" since it's appropriate!

Not in the Philippines :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!