FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - Sept/Oct 2013 - "Coffee"

Entry-1
11%
Entry-2
44%
Entry-3
22%
Entry-4
11%
Entry-5
11%
I had a great idea for a photo but SWMBO was not willing to have her erect nipple surrounded by coffee bean to be spread around the internet for some reason

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 4
I had a great idea for a photo but SWMBO was not willing to have her erect nipple surrounded by coffee bean to be spread around the internet for some reason

Use the nipples of your mantitties! :thumbup:
The hair would get in the way

Then shave your bush, damnit! Or get a thorough waxing 40-year-old-virgin style :hehe:
We have ourselves a competition now, Yeeeee-Haaaar!
But how about we extend the comp for a week until after the race so we see if we can get some more entries :) Lets say the 18th now for a closing date

Entry-2

Coming in thick and fast now!!
Nah, never seen a Tim Hortons' cup all in French (like below, which is the same as in Entry 1) down here in the States.

Oh, no!! We're being invaded by the Quebecois?? :yikes:

1812 all over again! :hehe:

Je me souviens.

Yeah, figured that, you oldie :P

Image:wavey:
^^ yes, definitely coffee grounds, otherwise what is that picture doing in the competition. There's something very primal about it though. :twisted:
^^ yes, definitely coffee grounds, otherwise what is that picture doing in the competition. There's something very primal about it though. :twisted:

I had actually made up my mind to let it in even before I realized it was coffee-colored
:)

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

See our F1 related articles too!