FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - June 2013 - "Dark"

Entry-1
No votes
0%
Entry-2
44%
Entry-3
11%
Entry-4
No votes
0%
Entry-5
22%
Entry-6
22%
I personally think my photo was a fine example of a post-modern interpretation of what moods and desires are stirred by the raw power of the word "dark".

Either that, or it was an accidental pocket photo.

It's ok LRW - no need to go all Andy Warhol on us. :P
By LRW
I personally think my photo was a fine example of a post-modern interpretation of what moods and desires are stirred by the raw power of the word "dark".

Either that, or it was an accidental pocket photo.

It's ok LRW - no need to go all Andy Warhol on us. :P

Have you ever seen Andy Warhol and Bernie Ecclestone in the same room together.....

ImageImage
By LRW
one is dead, the other one's humanity has been dead for decades.

Still doesnt answer my question does it... ?? ah ha ha ha - Ive got you there havent I ....!! Yes!!!! :loopy:
I'm all depressed and deflated, thanks RC for prompting me to enter... I'm going to be in therapy for years now! :crying: , where should I send the bill, RC? :twisted:
By andrew
Me too. My entry had it all - darkness, motion and shimmers of light to give a hint of optimism in what was an otherwise gloomy image.

Philistines! :irked:
Oh no! Guilt guilt! This was such a hard competition! So many good pics! Just down to personal taste! Any one could have been a winner...all worthy!
Come on myown, you needed therapy long before this contest or RC's advise :twisted:

(BTW your's was an excellent pic :) )
Come on myown, you needed therapy long before this contest or RC's advise :twisted:

I only won because he didn't enter the other MUCH better one... then again it wasn't nearly as "dark".

I only won because he didn't enter the other MUCH better one... then again it wasn't nearly as "dark".

I just picked one at random from the selection I posted on Facebook, I have another one if you'd like to pick Red as the next subject ;):hehe:
COME ON!!!! what's the new one!!!
After some thought, the topic for July will be "flowers" wanted to balance out some of the after effects from last month. :)

See our F1 related articles too!