FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

POM - June 2013 - "Dark"

Entry-1
No votes
0%
Entry-2
44%
Entry-3
11%
Entry-4
No votes
0%
Entry-5
22%
Entry-6
22%
All good and again all very different. I think I Have a favourite but I'm not completely sure. How abou you Andrew?
of topic; Macho man is in the top ten gayest songs ever... for a nearly 40 year old song it's still holding up quite well. :hehe:

on topic. When I look at the guitar picture on the iPad it shows horizontally, when I see it on a desktop browser it shows up vertically I'd assume the image is intended to be shown vertically but just checking.
By andrew
All good and again all very different. I think I Have a favourite but I'm not completely sure. How abou you Andrew?

I have one that I'd like to see win.
VERY impressive!
Time to vote, we have 6 entries this month. Remember no voting for your own, but it is ok to say which one you did vote for and why, if you want. :)
The poll will run for 6 days (closing time is shown top left of the poll)

Good luck to all our entrants.

Entry-1

Entry-2

Entry-3

Entry-4

Entry-5

Entry-6
By 1Lemon
I have doubts that image 6 was taken by a forumite... I demand a tribunal!
Oh dilemma... So if you have an image in the contest and you're unable to vote because of the rules then you're unable to view the results or you're forced to vote for a competing image. What's a contestant to do? :confused:
Oh dilemma... So if you have an image in the contest and you're unable to vote because of the rules then you're unable to view the results or you're forced to vote for a competing image. What's a contestant to do? :confused:

I have a link 'View results' right under the Submit vote button for the poll - you don't?
Shhh... that wasn't the point. Funny though it wasn't showing up in my iPad, but I can see it on my browser. Anyway, the point was to wriggle a way to vote for your own entry as opposed to voting for a competitor, which BTW I wouldn't be opposed to doing if I felt is was a better entry.

See our F1 related articles too!