FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Discuss equipment & technique - show-off your photography here!

Photo Of the Month - May 2013 - "Speed"

Entry-1
25%
Entry-2
8%
Entry-3
42%
Entry-4
25%
Entry number 3 is in, and its clear we have 3 great images to choose from. All motor racing interpretations so far.

Remember closing date for entries is 27th of this month.

Entry-3

Is number 3 your photo then Andrew? :hehe:
he's bound to change his mind later today. :wink:

...anyway, spanky how's the actual voting gonna go? Just realized there's not how to vote in the rules.

...anyway, spanky how's the actual voting gonna go? Just realized there's not how to vote in the rules.

Probably easiest to convert this thread into a voting poll once all entries are in.
By andrew
because it is blue like a redbull?

No. It's the only one that conveys the impression of speed thus far.

Is number 3 your photo then Andrew? :hehe:

No. I've not entered.

oooh is Andrew trying to manipulate the voting!?!?

No.

Try some sunlight.

Probably easiest to convert this thread into a voting poll once all entries are in.

Good idea.
By LRW
1) Most importantly, this is meant to be fun. Anyone taking this too seriously, or getting upset about who wins and why will be taken out back and given a thorough thrashing
1) Most importantly, this is meant to be fun. Anyone taking this too seriously, or getting upset about who wins and why will be taken out back and given a thorough thrashing

:whip: Don't you worry - I'll take them to the wood shed myself :whip::twisted:

That's about what I had in mind. I will bundle all the entries into one post after the closing time for submissions, to make it a little easier to compare each image.

AFAIK feel free to post which one you voted for, and perhaps even why.

Thanks for the idea/questions on voting.

Everyone feel free to add your thoughts on voting as well. :thumbup:
I was going to do a similar thing for the writing competition. Start a new voting thread with a poll and copy all the articles into there. Then clear out the writing thread for the next competition :confused: or something like that. Glad you go first with yours!! But it will only work if there's less than ten entries won't it?
By andrew
But it will only work if there's less than ten entries won't it?

Yeah you can only have 10 options in polls unless DD can do something toi increase the number of options.
But it will only work if there's less than ten entries won't it?

Yeah you can only have 10 options in polls unless DD can do something toi increase the number of options.

We cross that bridge when we get there.

See our F1 related articles too!