FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By 7UpJordan
The race on Sunday starts at 11:30am GMT and usually I play Football from 10:30am till about 12:30pm with my friends in Sheffield, I really enjoy it, but I don't want to miss the Grand Prix either because I don't have Sky+ and my VCR isn't working! Do I go to Footy or watch the race?

What should I do?
By Irv the Swerve
I'm passionate about the two but this is a toughie! Can you play the match for an hour then watch the GP?
By vegas
Id watch the race, since the next race isnt for a month later. Long time without F1 for me.
By bud
download it off the net later
By jobowobo13
I can't see the GP either but I just record it so I can watch it back later (I have to go to the theater because my friend is playing)
By 7UpJordan
I have to drive to Sheff to play, so I guess I'll just watch the race instead and save a bit of money on fuel at the same time :)
By Stephen
I have to drive to Sheff to play, so I guess I'll just watch the race instead and save a bit of money on fuel at the same time :)

Do you play for Sheffield United then? :shock::wink:
By darwin dali

No doubt you made the right decision! What kind of fan would you be to skip one out of only 17 F1 races in the year, huh? You can play footy whenever!
And get your VCR fixed or even better, get a DVR!
By Irv the Swerve

Everyone has a chance playing for them! :mrgreen::wink:
By 7UpJordan

No doubt you made the right decision! What kind of fan would you be to skip one out of only 17 F1 races in the year, huh? You can play footy whenever!
And get your VCR fixed or even better, get a DVR!

The only race I'm gonna end up missing is the Spanish GP as the last games of the season on that day and the race starts at the same time we kick off against Wigan, but mind you the Spanish GP is always boring, but knowing my luck it'll probably pour it down and make it exciting knowing my luck so I'll need to get my VCR sorted out by then without question.
By 7UpJordan

Lol, nah, most of my mates live In Sheff. :)

See our F1 related articles too!