FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
Yep, yawwwn. :shock:
By R00DIT
i enjoyed that. the end of the race was better than the start for sure. i love seeing drivers chase down each other, its what F1 is all about. just a shame kimi had the revs turned down.
By Freddie
The start was great ! Also the first few laps as Felipe was chasing Lewis until he made one mistake too many

Good race !
By jobowobo13
Yeah, good race. Congratulations to Fernando, but Lewis was wonderful to. I love seeing him do so well. Maybe one day he'll even become worldchampion? It was a pity for Kubica that his stop went wrong. I'm sure that if his stop was okay and he didn't spin he was able to score some points for BMW. Otherwise Heidfeld showed us what's possible with the car.
By Dazza
just a shame kimi had the revs turned down.

I haven't seen the race, but I obviously know the result. I was wondering where Ferrari's speed had disappeared to, did Kimi or Ferrari actually say the revs were turned down?
By 7UpJordan
Great race, another great performance from Lewis. Shame about Rosberg's retirement, but then again Malaysia is meant to be the toughest circuit on cars, at least Wurz got the car home from the back in the top 10 and got his revenge on Coulthard. :)
By Dazza
I'm gonna watch the re-run on ITV later on. Well the race was a disaster for the red team. Massa made mistakes, and Kimi couldn't go flat out due to reliability issues. Seems to me Alonso will win his third WC this year, and McLaren will take the constructors'. McLaren just need to work a little on speed to keep in front, as they have two good drivers.

As for Ferrari, they need 2 things to become champions again:

1. make a fast AND reliable car.
2. get rid of Massa, and bring back Schumacher to take his seat :shock:
Actualy want to ask what happen to massa? why the two mclaren from 2nd and 4th be able to pass him in the fastest car ferrari. He intended to block somebody? Ferrari engine not enough power?This definitely cost ferrari a lot. So dissapointed with massa. Mclaren did a good and superb job. What a good team work. Good block by Hamilton.
Actualy want to ask what happen to massa? why the two mclaren from 2nd and 4th be able to pass him in the fastest car ferrari. He intended to block somebody? Ferrari engine not enough power?This definitely cost ferrari a lot. So dissapointed with massa. Mclaren did a good and superb job. What a good team work. Good block by Hamilton.

I think Alonso and Hamilton are simply better drivers than Massa. Raikkonen needs a good car but also a competitive team mate. Perhaps Ferrari will begin to regret that they signed on Massa? He won two races last year, we'll see how many he wins this season, there's still 16 left.

One thing I'm curious about : if indeed Kimi's revs were turned down, just how low were they? 18000?
seems surprising to turn down an engine that's already 1000 revs lower than last year's units, but then I'm no engineer. :?
By manmonkee
Heidfeld invisibly got some points again, he's never on the TV and nobody mentions his name but he ends the race in front of a Ferrari and one place away from a podium, nobodies ever gonna notice him unless he installs some Machine guns on the BMW. I wonder how many tenths a pair of Machine guns would slow you down??????????
By manmonkee
OH and special mention has to go to DC, passed a lot of people and OH yes Webbers SOOOO amazing that DC's nearly half a second faster than him in the race. Yeah Webber, the next big thing!!!
By 7UpJordan
OH and special mention has to go to DC, passed a lot of people and OH yes Webbers SOOOO amazing that DC's nearly half a second faster than him in the race. Yeah Webber, the next big thing!!!

I'm glad Webber left Williams, the team could do without such a whinging git like him, he still lives in the past for his 5th place at Melbourne in 2002 in a Minardi. He's completely overrated, hasn't even WON a race and there have been drivers who weren't talked about so much or had such over-inflated egos yet they still managed to win races a'la Panis, Herbert, Boutsen et al.
By Dazza
Heidfeld invisibly got some points again, he's never on the TV and nobody mentions his name but he ends the race in front of a Ferrari and one place away from a podium, nobodies ever gonna notice him unless he installs some Machine guns on the BMW. I wonder how many tenths a pair of Machine guns would slow you down??????????

Yeah, but to be fair, the Ferrari he beat was driven by Massa :lol:
By having 2 driver that they thought themself equally competitive. Like what happen in Mclaren some years ago. Mika and culthard. So what was the ending? In ferrari Ervine and Micheal, compete each other to become no. 1. So they handed the champioship to other team. This time by having alonso in strong position, Ferrari need to unite Massa and Kimi. Massa must help kimi now. Honestly, Massa must admit that kimi is a batter driver. Is either he want to spoil or want to help.

See our F1 related articles too!