FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By madbrad
If he would just cut that hair maybe the savings can garner him a half second a lap?
By jobowobo13
I wonder if Spyker shows us something nice. Their last race wasn't that well but they've made a new adjustment so maybe they can give us a surprise. But this qualification doesn't look good for them.

And so looks the qualification of Renault. I hope Kovalainen shows us what he's worth because his debut was horrible.
By 7UpJordan
I wonder if Spyker shows us something nice. Their last race wasn't that well but they've made a new adjustment so maybe they can give us a surprise. But this qualification doesn't look good for them.

And so looks the qualification of Renault. I hope Kovalainen shows us what he's worth because his debut was horrible.

Spyker right now will probably be furious with Toro Rosso as they're pretty high up (well not that high up, but high up in terms for a back of grid warmer) thanks to their chassis sharing with their Red Bull master team.
By darwin dali
Renault! They won this race in the past two years, are the defending world champs and then this? :D

whats your point last two years they were intwined with Michelins, id like to see ferrari do well this year if the sole tyre supplier was Michelin! they wouldnt beable to get pencil nibbling insider information from their close lover relationship like they have with bridgestone!
and compare Ferrari to their 04-05 performance. Tyre rule change stuffed up their form, not until they used politics to change the tyre rule to suit their form for 06(look where that got you redbull)

ahhhh Ferrari is so easy to hate, they make it way to easy by their dirty italian ways

Renault chiefs have already admitted struggling to adapt to Bridgestone tyres over the winter, but Team Principal Flavio Briatore suggested in Malaysia that the problem is lagging development in all areas.

He said Renault sacrificed crucial development time in preparation for this year by trying to beat Ferrari to the 2006 titles.

"Now we are a little bit late, we know that, and we need to recover quickly," the Italian said.
By bud
Well ofcourse that would explain Renaults lack of pace at the moment but still id like to see Ferrari do any better if they had to switch to Michelins this year, i dont think Michelin would be giving them inside info on the construction of the tyre so they can make major changes to their car to suit!
dirty wogs

See our F1 related articles too!