FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By certom
maybe from 2008 we're going to have a new grand prix, maybe a night one...the circuit will be in...Singapore....SINGAPORE?!?!?!?!?!? yeah, guys, you've read exactly...now, i have nothing against singapore and its people, but we have no more respect for the tradition of the good old continent...and they make it just becuase they're allowed to show their umpalumping tobacco sponsors....i'm sooo depressed.... :cry::?
By deMuRe
I heard the night race might be Melbourne, they just want a European friendly timeslot to maximise ratings... It will be somewhere in Australasia...
By madbrad
What year do we get a Lunar GP?
By deMuRe
What year do we get a Lunar GP?

The same year we get an underwater GP, gotta get that deep sea demographic watching as well... :wink:
By darwin dali
BE is talking up a race in Paris, so how about a race in the catacombs in Paris? The head count could be daunting... :twisted:
By Stephen
BE is talking up a race in Paris, so how about a race in the catacombs in Paris? The head count could be daunting... :twisted:

Poor joke, but I wouldn't mind locking Sato down there. Just got back from New York and had the pleasure of watching 30 odd Ferrari's touring through Times Square on Saturday morning, including at least one Enzo.

Now I would love to see F1 go to New York, the noise would be immense, but they'd have to fill in a huge number of potholes! :roll:
By madbrad
A spin off at Singapor would be called a Singapor Sling!

insert groan here----->[_______]

See our F1 related articles too!