FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
[...]On one occasion - just about ten laps before the end the race - I almost fell asleep! I got distracted, my concentration levels dropped a bit and I blocked the wheels and took turn number 3 slightly too wide: even without radio I knew that they were saying: 'Kimi, wake up!'.

"The team had lots to do keeping me informed with the display boards. A couple of times I couldn't see them, because it was difficult to distinguish them from the ones of the other teams. When I passed the chequered flag it was a really emotional moment and it was fantastic to celebrate together with the boys from the pit wall. It was a moment I would never have missed for anything in the world."

"This victory was very important for the team, but the problem Felipe had during the qualifying was a real pity: we could not bring home the best possible result, as we should have done. I hope that our fans had fun and that we could share the joy we had in Melbourne. I wish to dedicate this victory to Ferrari fans all over the world, especially the Italian ones and the ones in my home country Finland. Let's hope that we can give them something to celebrate again very soon."
By deMuRe
Did that come out of his own mouth or was it a press release?

I can't imagine Kimi talking like that!
By Stephen
Totally agree, that wasn't Kimi. The falling asleep bit I can believe, the rest, like 'pity' for Massa and 'dedicating' the win to the Tifossi is a load of hogwash.
By Marco
It's what he said.

Did you see him say it?
By darwin dali
I knew you guys would be surprised, kinda, sorta. I didn't hear him utter those words, but the transcript was in quotation marks indicating direct speech :shock::D
By Jens
He's been through the "Ferrari Patented DeMcLarenification machine"
By darwin dali
I think the DeMcLarenification has actually taken place when he still was Ron's prison bitch... :shock::twisted::mrgreen:
By madbrad
Aww what an old honeydripper!

See our F1 related articles too!