Yes, 10 place penalty at next race
5%
Yes, take away his super licence
21%
By darwin dali
Another Schumi basher :roll:
By R00DIT

not really darwin. can see where hes coming from. :)
By madbrad
I promise I bash them all alike :D
they all have rap sheets like Mafia delivery men.
By bud
If you dont want to risk dying DONT RACE

racing incident simple
By Jens

racing incident simple
Absolutely. I agree 100%
By Irv the Swerve

racing incident simple
Absolutely. I agree 100%
For sure, i agree but that could have been avoided. Sometimes deaths could be avoided if certain actions were not taking and sunday's one could have been an example.
By sonic
Can we blame the drivers? The sport is too safe. If we turned the clock back 50 years, and someone had tried a move like that then Bernie would have had two funerals to attend before heading for Malasia. Therefore the drivers would not be so keen to make these do or die moves. If drivers do not try to pass, you would all complain that there is no overtaking in F1. Safer cars and tracks make for more overtaking attempts. More overtaking attempts means more accidents. If drivers are going to be killed overtaking, they won't overtake. Racing incident. Had the move worked we would all be raving about DC's excellent move on Wurz. I'm sure he got a good talking to when he got back to the pits. In reality while DC said he attacked from too far back, looking at the race, I've seen Schumacher attack from further back.
By bud

better than another schumi lamb pencil nibbling :P
By flexkitten
I agree with the majority of comments here - racing incident - simple and straight forward. DC was very sheepish when interviewed and said that he made a mistake and apologised - end of !!
By darwin dali
Admitting a mistake and apologizing for it doesn't make it a racing incident!
By deMuRe
I can understand someone defending Schumi, because he's a good driver, but why waste your energy defending DC? He's always been the bride's maid who was never quite quick enough...
By darwin dali
Lol! But his cubehead is so schmexy!
By madbrad
I can understand someone defending Schumi, because he's a good driver, but why waste your energy defending DC? He's always been the bride's maid who was never quite quick enough...

Looks very pretty in the dress though.

BTW are we allowed to call people cocksuckers here?
By bud
Admitting a mistake and apologizing for it doesn't make it a racing incident!

ffs cry me a freaking river! so in a racing incident no one is at fault is what youre saying?

by all means mr PHD define racing incident for the laymen out there,especially the Ferrari fans who only have a small percentage of braincells to allow them to follow the bandwagon team
By darwin dali
ffs cry me a freaking river! so in a racing incident no one is at fault is what youre saying?

Uh, did I say that, Mr. wannabe PhD?
All I'm saying is that it's a fallacy to refer to his admission and apology and conclude that it was a racing incident. The FIA doesn't hand out cartes blanches based on apologies.

See our F1 related articles too!