FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
For sure there's no one with any sack back east, just lots of blue blood, democrats that pander to minorities to get votes. (that should lock this one) :yes:

"Red blooded" doesn't refer to conservativism or the Republican party and "blue blooded" has nothing to do with liberalism or the Democratic party. "Blue blood" refers to aristocracy, or noble blood, and "red blooded" means that you're spirited or strong-willed. As a generalization, red doesn't even represent conservatives and blue liberals, but rather red is typically associated with liberals and blue with conservatives. Referring to Republican states as "red states" and Democratic states as "blue states" wasn't even a thing until the 2000 election, as which color represented which states has often changed over the years. In at least some US elections, Republican states were depicted blue and Democratic states as red, and the color scheme hasn't become standardized until just the past decade.

Anyway, unless Democrats are aristocracy, they aren't "blue blooded". In fact, any spirited Democrats would fit the term "red blooded" just as well as Republican counterparts.
Track layout's out:

Great layout with some elements of Road Atlanta and Road America in there as well as overtaking chaces :cloud9::cloud9:

Will not be the final layout, I expect the final section to change

The final F1 attempt at The United States hangs on the success of the venue
Looking at that track it looks like it would be a blast to race on...bikes that is! A lot of cycling races in the USA use car tracks and it is great, smooth pavement, wide turns and a good finishing straight! I raced at Autobahn Country Club and had to do a bit of gatoring while warming up just for the heck of it! :rofl:
really like the track except for the final turn. for one thing, there are already enough acute angled turns on the course IMO, and, also, i think the track would be immensely better if that last turn were a parabolica sort of thing ( i know this would require a bit of bending in the final section of the track, hopefully you know what i mean) or maybe even similar to the last turn at interlagos. would probably make turn 1 more interesting as well.
really like the track except for the final turn. for one thing, there are already enough acute angled turns on the course IMO, and, also, i think the track would be immensely better if that last turn were a parabolica sort of thing ( i know this would require a bit of bending in the final section of the track, hopefully you know what i mean) or maybe even similar to the last turn at interlagos. would probably make turn 1 more interesting as well.

I think your thinking of the track going clockwise. This track is going anti clockwise.

See our F1 related articles too!