FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
Do you rate him? Looks very amateur to me.

Now, on his first stop, did he cross the white line? Just watching it looks as if he did.
By Stephen
Could be, he served one penalty and was under investigation for another reason. I'm not sure if he took it though.
By Irv the Swerve
I think he will progress throughout the season, he looks amateurish because of LH performance. :)
By 7UpJordan
With backmarkers holding people up getting harsher punishments now, imagine how many drive-thru penalties the likes of Phillipe Alliot would have had back in the days? :D
By R00DIT
With backmarkers holding people up getting harsher punishments now, imagine how many drive-thru penalties the likes of Phillipe Alliot would have had back in the days? :D

yeah, i think he'd never leave the pitlane
By 7UpJordan

yeah, i think he'd never leave the pitlane

I remember James Hunt once called him a "bloody idiot" live on air once, he also reffered to him as a "Rabbit" and "a bit of a blocker".

Rene Arnoux's block on Prost at Monaco in 1989 would have him grounded in the pitlane for the entire race and part of the next one. And Arnoux said he was slow because he "wasnt used to non turbo cars" to which James Hunt said was "bulls***" :lol::lol:

See our F1 related articles too!