FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By darwin dali
Trounced? FM didn't even compete in Q3 because of the transmission failure. This result has nothing to do with who is the better/faster driver. Plus FM did a fine job keeping it together and getting some points from the back of the grid.
By Alien_SAP_Fiend
You gonna eat crow when FM runs circles around KR w/o the car breaking down.
Hmm, Kimi spent the whole race in clear air, hardly pushing the car (he even admitted to nearly making a mistake because he was "not pushing 100%"). Massa spent the race with a heavy car in hot, dirty air hitting the rev limiter all the time while overtaking.

Whose car is more likely to konk out next race?
By Irv the Swerve
You gonna eat crow when FM runs circles around KR w/o the car breaking down.
Hmm, Kimi spent the whole race in clear air, hardly pushing the car (he even admitted to nearly making a mistake because he was "not pushing 100%"). Massa spent the race with a heavy car in hot, dirty air hitting the rev limiter all the time while overtaking.

Whose car is more likely to konk out next race?

Maybe, but Massa got a new engine and gearbox before the race. Kimi used his for Q. Not a lot of miles but some.....
By Alien_SAP_Fiend
Good point.

None of the Ferrari customer engines had any problems and Massa's gearbox went, not his engine. They'll make sure it doesn't happen to Kimi's gearbox.

I don't think Ferrari are going to have problems in Malaysia. I do expect Massa to push too hard and lose out to Kimi once again, but I hope he can keep his cool and give us something to watch!
By darwin dali
This year it looks like the intra-team rivalry is actually going to be fun to watch: KR vs. FM, FA vs. LH, NH vs. RK, GF vs. HK. Good!
By Jens
Don't forget JB&RB Vs. TS & AD

Ooooooh, controversial.
By darwin dali
Ooooops. Good one :D

See our F1 related articles too!