FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Stephen
His demeanor reminds me of a girl, he's very androgynous, a schmexy mofo, yumm.

Totally, could he be the first black gay F1 driver? I bet he cross dresses!
By darwin dali
Right up my alley :D
He's gonna be a star with the groupies - wanna take a number Stephen? :mrgreen:
By 7UpJordan
Webber's been learning tricks from DC by the look of it!

When James Allen said someone had spun in the pitlane, I was guessing it was Coulthard, but he made a right stupid attempt to pass Wurz, I bet Wurz's heart was in his mouth when he saw Coulthard's Red Bull climb over his cockpit!

I can forsee Massa and Raikkonen developing a bit of a rivalry as Kimi was in complete control today, Hamilton looks like he's got what it takes to match Alonso especially on his debut, a superb drive. :)

Best pass today was Rosberg's pass on Ralf's Toyota, I wonder what big-mouth Webber's got to say about the "Toyota B Team" now? :P
By deMuRe
Shame about Webbers battery problem, looked good for a solid finish...

Outstanding drive by Kimi, Ferrari normally does well in Australia... Good to see McLaren do well, for me F1 feel's proper again when Ferrari and McLaren are having good fights...
By Jens
The problem I have with Mark is that he spends all his time badmouthing teams and drivers, but has yet to prove himself to be consistently quick.
By madbrad
His demeanor reminds me of a girl, he's very androgynous, a schmexy mofo, yumm.

Totally, could he be the first black gay F1 driver? I bet he cross dresses!

The race suit does look a little feminine with those 3 gill shoulder flare thingies.

I think I know what movie Red Bull can promote at Monaco: A new Star Trek movie, whos plot centers around the Borg, because I just saw a cube flying thruough space.
By 7UpJordan
I think I know what movie Red Bull can promote at Monaco: A new Star Trek movie, whos plot centers around the Borg, because I just saw a cube flying thruough space.

:lol::lol::lol:

I wonder who that could be? :D
By darwin dali
Resistance is futile! [:-]

See our F1 related articles too!