FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Stephen
Right, i'm off for a power nap, but I thought we could all add our thoughts here when the race starts in just over an hour. See you all then. :P
By Red Five
Hope you remember to wake up this time!! :lol:
By deMuRe
Murray Walker just got on the TV and interrupted the commentator's for a celebrity race they have on at the moment, he was saying they weren't doing a good enough job, so he grabbed the microphone and said this is how you do it....

"LOOK AT THAT, FAAANTAAASTIC!!!!!" like only Murray can, the other commentators were pissing themselves laughing, it's nice to have Murray Back for a race...

Bit of gossip, Ferrari are giving Massa a new engine/gearbox, they are having some gearbox troubles at the moment, that will put him at the back of the grid...

As a side note, Kylie and Danni Minogue are walking up and down the pits, you should see all the mechanics stop what they are doing and staring...

:wink:
By Stephen
Hope you remember to wake up this time!! :lol:

Lol, only just! :shock:
By Red Five

As a side note, Kylie and Danni Minogue are walking up and down the pits, you should see all the mechanics stop what they are doing and staring...

:wink:

Always a Dannii Minogue man myself, something about her that leaves Kylie in the background screaming for my attention - ironically the exact reverse of how their careers have gone!
By Stephen
Lol, I know what you mean! ;) She just looks dirtier!!

Goodness seeing Schumacher doing ads for Fiat during the break...cringe!
By Stephen
Is Alonso going slow?
By Red Five
Those were my exact thoughts on Dannii!

Yeah, thought we'd got rid of seeing him during the race weekends, doesn't make a great actor either!
By Stephen
I wish they'd just lock him in the retirement home!
By deMuRe
Jenson Button just got a kiss on each cheek from the Minogue sisters, Murray is doing a Grid Walk like Martin for Channel 10...
By Stephen
Davidson reporting throttle linkage issues, hope they get that fixed! Would love to see him do well, but tell me, is he ginger?
By Red Five
Jenson's a lucky boy!

Is Davidson looking a liitle ginger?! :shock:
By Stephen
Jenson's a lucky boy!

Is Davidson looking a liitle ginger?! :shock:

Kylie and sister aside, he's still lucky! I would swap my job for his in a heartbeat.
By Stephen
Bernie's wife is a nutter! :D

See our F1 related articles too!