FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By deMuRe
Here's a post I put on another thread, but I thought it deserved it's own:

Well I'm watching the F3 race at the moment, it's 10am. Channel 10 have 9am to 4pm coverage for all 3 days. It was great, I had a whole day of launch video's, driver/team interviews and special documentaries...

To top it all off, Murray Walker is commentating for Channel 10, I was actually at a BBQ yesterday with a portable television ignoring most things around me, I was grinning like a fool after hearing Murray's voice again during quali, screwing things up and getting excited over nothing...

Very happy about Webber being in the top 10... Hope he gets some points tomorrow...

I got quite sentimental actually, brought back a lot of nice memories from when I was living in the UK... Can't wait for him to commentate the race in a few hours, I'm going to have it recorded on DVD, highest quality!!!
By Stephen
Lol! I met Murray at the Bafta Awards in 2002, congratulated him on picking up a lifetime award and shook his hand. Lovely bloke, but his wife is an absolute battleaxe - you would have thought it was her night from the way she was acting, totally unbelievable.
By deMuRe
Lol! I met Murray at the Bafta Awards in 2002, congratulated him on picking up a lifetime award and shook his hand. Lovely bloke, but his wife is an absolute battleaxe - you would have thought it was her night from the way she was acting, totally unbelievable.

:lol:

What do you mean? Can you elaborate on how his wife was acting?
By Red Five
I was actually glad when Murray retired as I'd gotten bored of his mistakes, but after watching some of the Grand Prix Masters races I'd have him back over James Allen anyday.

With Murray Walker's mistakes, although they annoyed me it was a "Oh Murray you senile old bar steward, that's wrong" whereas with James Allan whenever he opens his mouth in the commentary box I just want to throttle him!

I'm getting all excited again now!!
By darwin dali
How is somebody when she's a battle axe? Never heard this one before. Would bitch describe it?
By Stephen

:lol:

What do you mean? Can you elaborate on how his wife was acting?

Just a spoilt bitch and old-fashioned!

See our F1 related articles too!