FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By R00DIT
ok, whose your money on?

i know hes not on pole but i quite fancy Hamilton for the win, with alonso and kimi tripping over each other inot turn one.

Heidfeld 2nd, Fisichella 3rd, then Massa and Webber
By madbrad
Kimi might be a bit reckless at the start, but Fernando will be cautious. Who knows, maybe Fernando will win the drag race. I fear The Ferrari will break. If it does, I have Fernando walking away with it from that point with a large gap to second place. If the Ferrari doen't break, I see a good scrap for the majority of the race.

It's nice to finally be free to root for a Ferrari now that Herr Butthead is not in one.
By Red Five
If Kimi doesn't blow his gearbox (which looks quite easy in the Ferrari, just ask Massa!), and keeps himself out of the way, he'll walk it, with Hamilton in second and Alonso third.

Can I have a dream and have Rosberg in fourth? Thanks! 8)
By Irv the Swerve
Heidfeld to win if KR fails to finish, Taku for 8th. Honda DNF.
By Jens
Kimi will walk it. That Ferrari is a masterpiece.

I won't be surprised if Massa beats the McLarens too.
By madbrad
Hamilton will soon become a disappointment. he should have started in a lesser team and become a star later. He has the Michael Andretti Curse hanging over him.
By gorilla
--------Kimi--------
--Hamilton---------
-----------Alonso--

but I would like to see hamilton do well and I think he has the potential to win it
By Stephen
I'm hoping Kimi, with a close fight with both McLarens. With Massa charging through the field... :D

This is going to be good!
By 7UpJordan
Can I have a dream and have Rosberg in fourth? Thanks! 8)

I second that. :D
By madbrad
What's everybody's infatuation with the spoilt rich kid?
By Stephen
What's everybody's infatuation with the spoilt rich kid?

It's those hips! :P

On a serious note though, he's shown promise, and it would be great to see Williams at the sharp end once again.
By madbrad
I wanted the other spoilt rich kid, Piquet, in there. Nico needs a slap from his dad and a haircut. He is overplaying the "I'm a race driver and I can get all the poontang I want" look.
By Jens
Speaking of, what's with Heidfeld's beard? Trying to look rugged and experienced?

What annoys me is everyone going on about Hamilton doing so well. He's in the second best car!
Last edited by Jens on 17 Mar 07, 22:33, edited 1 time in total.
By madbrad
And BTW we need the little Senna too. How can we not have the Senna??????

See our F1 related articles too!