FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
Ferrari 1 and 2, Honda behind Super-Aguri, Webber breaks down! I am so excited about the race!! 8)
By Stephen
I do hope Honda are sandbagging, else they're in trouble! Would be great to see Davidson do well though.
By welshie
I do hope Honda are sandbagging.

Yeah me too mate, otherwise its could be a disappointing season :?
By Red Five
Don't forget Williams faster than Toyota!
By madbrad
I thought I was watching Nova when I saw a planet Earth revolving, until it hit a wall.
By Stephen
Yeah, good to see Williams back up there. I hope Wurz goes well this year, great to have him in a competitive raceseat again.
By darwin dali

\

Fat chance! JB admitted yesterday and today that they're struggling. They'll be happy to finish among the first 10 IF some of the front runners dnf.

The livery is even uglier in action: JB looked like sitting in a greenish swamp - maybe symptomatic for the entire outfit...
By 7UpJordan
Williams are looking strong, Wurz looks like he's still got it, can't wait to see them finishing ahead of not only Toyawnta but Red Bull as well as a lesson to Webber the hypocrit. :D
By Jens

No chance. Don't get your hopes up. Honda have once again failed to give Jenson and Rubens a good car.

If they don't fix their woes soon, both of their drivers will be negotiating contracts elsewhere.
By welshie
I know that the Honda car has got A LOT of new parts to be added in the next month or so, so i'm really not expecting anything till then at all. But if there is no much needed improvement soon then Honda will be knee deep in their own mess!
By Freddie
Honda are not snadbagging - they are rubbish at the moment, maybe they can improve soon

Williams are faster than Toyota because Toyota has shitty drivers !
By 7UpJordan
Honda are not snadbagging - they are rubbish at the moment, maybe they can improve soon

I blame Toyota's boring paint job that's been the same since 2002 when they entered the sport. :D
By Red Five

That's a very good point! Wurz reckons the Williams can go quicker than he did yesterday too.
By Jens

I blame Toyota's boring paint job that's been the same since 2002 when they entered the sport. :D

I agree. Talk about lazy.

See our F1 related articles too!