By Irv the Swerve
ITV only showed 1 ad in the live race.

They showed 5 ads didn't they :?:
By 7UpJordan
ITV only showed 1 ad in the live race.

They showed 5 ads didn't they :?:

It was 1 ad per break roughly.
By Marco
The trouble with ITV is that they care more about ratings and revenues than the BBC used to (being a service paid for by the viewers). The sport comes second for ITV, and unfortunately, behind any sport with a ball!
By darwin dali
Bummer for F1 because the drivers do have balls! :shock:
By madbrad
Which are safely stored in their wives' purses.
By darwin dali
If married that is...and even then, safely is relative :D
By deMuRe

I would say their balls are in a jar on a shelf in the home of their team bosses...
By deMuRe

I would say their balls are in a jar on a shelf in the home of their team bosses...

Can I quote myself?

To add to that, I would say the team bosses balls are in a jar on a shelf in the home of their major sponsor's...

The only balls hanging freely in F1 are those of the Major Sponsor's, and maybe Bernie's, but his balls would be in a jar on a shelf in the home of the TV Network Bosses... Maybe...
By Red Five
It was 1 ad per break roughly.

Always the case with the that are on in the middle of the night here though, that's one of the reasons I don't want the night races, we see much more of the action when the race isn't on in the daytime here!
By Irv the Swerve

Can I quote myself?

To add to that, I would say the team bosses balls are in a jar on a shelf in the home of their major sponsor's...

The only balls hanging freely in F1 are those of the Major Sponsor's, and maybe Bernie's, but his balls would be in a jar on a shelf in the home of the TV Network Bosses... Maybe...

..or in James Allen's mouth. :twisted::mrgreen:
By darwin dali
All this makes for a really strange anatomy :D
By deMuRe

Can I quote myself?

..or in James Allen's mouth. :twisted::mrgreen:

LOL!

The only balls in James Allen's mouth are Luca Dimontizemalo's after he called his first son Enzo... Enzo Allen, sounds like a fookin part for a truck...
By Jens
You're joking? James Allen's son is called Enzo? Poor kid.

See our F1 related articles too!