FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
I think Massa is great this year so he may be 1st,2nd or 3rd this year.I think same about Alonso,too.In spite of my belief that they were the best racers ever(last year),i dont anymore think that Vettel and Hamilton can be really successful this year.Vettel seems to have some problems with Red Bull because he is having a lot of techniqual problems.

What about Button & Webber?
What do you mean?

Hard to comprehend perhaps with the purple text :hehe:

:rofl:

I dont think so thats because my first language isnt English and i have never been to an English speaking country . By the way i am 14 and i think i am good at 2nd language for that age.Purple text is my style :wavey:
What do you mean?

Hard to comprehend perhaps with the purple text :hehe:

:rofl:

I dont think so thats because my first language isnt English and i have never been to an English speaking country . By the way i am 14 and i think i am good at 2nd language for that age.Purple text is my style :wavey:

Nothing to do with your english as it is very good :). You may be using the prosilver background which most likely makes the purple easy to read but in AcidTech Tiger it's alittle hard on the eye's but to each their own :wink: .
^^
Oh,thanks.And i didnt know that it can not be read in some beackgrounds.I should use a less shiny color then like that maybe

That's worse!
:director: Just don't use any color :banghead:
^^
Oh,thanks.And i didnt know that it can not be read in some beackgrounds.I should use a less shiny color then like that maybe

That's worse!

whynotdd typing in colours is awsome its like therainbow...

ILIKECRAYONS
^^

That's worse!

whynotdd typing in colours is awsome its like therainbow...

ILIKECRAYONS

Hmm now I know what to buy you for your birthday. :P

See our F1 related articles too!