FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Irv the Swerve
I hope that ITV's coverage of F1 races don't cut to a ad break at a crucial stage and we get to miss something important, (e.g Imola 05) because it's going to happen again. 3 mins and 5 times a race they take an ad break, it's going to end in tears.

What do you hope that doesn't happen this year??
By welshie
I hope FA doesn't win the championship this year. Not because i have anything against the bloke, just think it would be nice to have a new champion!
By darwin dali
I hope we won't get tortured with an Anna Nicole Smith biopic this year.

I hope that Britney Spears' new hairdo fashion sense doesn't become trendy among women.

I hope that the inevitable rivalry between FM and KR won't hurt either's chances to win the championship.
By 7UpJordan
I hope that the Blades don't get relegated.

I hope that Williams don't have another crap year.

I hope that no more teams drop out making an even smaller grid for 2008.
By Irv the Swerve
I hope that the Blades don't get relegated.

That's something I do hope for!! :mrgreen:
By deMuRe
I hope that ITV's coverage of F1 races don't cut to a ad break at a crucial stage and we get to miss something important, (e.g Imola 05) because it's going to happen again. 3 mins and 5 times a race they take an ad break, it's going to end in tears.

I was in Bristol watching that race and I remember all the special apologies afterwards explaining that the networks have quota's to fill etc etc...

I was in Africa during last season and saw the South African SuperSport coverage, they had a clever way of doing adds, every 10 mins the size of the screen would reduce by 25% and you would get an add in the border of the screen. Uninterrupted coverage and sponsors were catered for, would love to see ITV adopt a similar system...
By welshie
Just get coverage back on BBC, no adds at all! :D
By deMuRe

really hope that coulthard doesn't wear his superman cape this year :)

LoL couldn't agree more, he looked like such a fool...
By madbrad
yeah! Spiderman FTW!
By 7UpJordan
yeah! Spiderman FTW!

Is that what's gonna be on the Red Bull this year at Monaco? Last year it was Superman, 2005 was Star Wars, what else could it be?
By Freddie
Simpsons - the movie ?
By 7UpJordan
I hope the ugly CDG wing doesn't get introduced, but I do hope that the rumours of slick tyres and wider cars returning for 2008 are true.

See our F1 related articles too!