FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By Marco
With the season less than two months away i'm already getting excited! :D Every year I feel the same and it really feels like the calm before the storm for me at the minute.

2007 is shaping up to be an absolute hoot, Alonso and Hamilton in the McLaren, Massa and Raikkonen in the Ferrari, and Renault shouldn't be discounted with new boy Heikke Kovalainen at the wheel. Ok I cant hide it anymore, IM REALLY EXCITED!!!! :lol:
By R00DIT
i know how you feel. my life revolves around the f1 calendar and each year around the time of the australian gp, i look back to see how far ive come over the last twelve months. :)
By x_laura_x
I'm excited... but i just have a gut feeling that Toyota are gonna be pants again.

So not much to look forward to in my view.

But it will be an exciting season.
By 7UpJordan
I'm hoping Williams can do a lot better this season, Nico's got the potential to follow in the footsteps of his flying finnish father, but whether Wurz has still got it remains to be seen, it's 10 years since he made his debut during Gerhard Berger's absences when he was ill.
By welshie
I didn't even realise how much i was looking forward to the new season untill i read this! I actually think we are in for a really special year!!
By Freddie
It is going to be the coolest season for many years because there is no Scummi cheater to get me upset :-)

I am finally hoping for some fair play
By McLaren786
I play the one thing which i can pass hours of time and still quech my f1 thirsts. F1 2006. In fact this forum has made me thirsty, I'm off :D
By bud
Mac786 what are some of your lap times in that game?
By Alien_SAP_Fiend
I play the one thing which i can pass hours of time and still quech my f1 thirsts. F1 2006. In fact this forum has made me thirsty, I'm off :D
Do any of you play BATRacer?
By McLaren786
Mac786 what are some of your lap times in that game?

I don't know all of but roughly know some of them.

Bahrain - 1m30.3s
Sepang - 1m29
Australia 1m.24
Imola - 1m15
Barcelona - 1m10s (This track was a real hard one but then i put alot of negative toe on and added extra downforce and voila i was running below the 1m12 mark consistently wheres before i was struggling to get into the 1m15 barrier.
Monaco - 1m13

Ill let you know the rest when i play again.
By 7UpJordan
I play F1 Challenge 99 - 02, you can download season patches from 1994 to 2006 and also the Turbo Era.
By Freddie
Really ? I didn't know that - I got that game. Gonna try right away, thanks for the hint, mate !
By Marco
I play F1 Challenge 99 - 02, you can download season patches from 1994 to 2006 and also the Turbo Era.

Is that Grand Prix? Comes in a red package?
By Irv the Swerve
Grand Prix 3, produced by Microprose. Is that the one Marco?
By 7UpJordan

Is that Grand Prix? Comes in a red package?

Nah, it's one made by EA Sports.

See our F1 related articles too!