FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
If I remember correctly HK was well over half distance by that point so he was probably desperate for new Tyres.

I don't think desperate would necessarily be true. He seemed to manage his tyres a lot better than Lewis this weekend. I think safety car paranoia may be the most likely explanation.
If I remember correctly HK was well over half distance by that point so he was probably desperate for new Tyres.

I don't think desperate would necessarily be true. He seemed to manage his tyres a lot better than Lewis this weekend. I think safety car paranoia may be the most likely explanation.

Yeah I guess a SC would of formed a snake with all the cars closing up on each other he would end up at the back like Alonso.
How many times did Hamilton spin???#
Plus he almost got wiped out by someone as he was getting back on track once.

Three or four. I don't remember - I was too busy cheering Buemi on. That guy is brave!

Buemi was frickin awesome flying round :clap:
Buemi was indeed a surprise. I mean really, it makes no sense. The guy was nowhere near the front in GP2, I could name several drivers who were more deserving. Yet he's come in and scored twice already. Either Bourdais is making him look good, or Red Bull noticed something absouletly no one else noticed. He was aided by the fact that the car he driving was esstentially the same as the car that just won the race by some 44 seconds from Brawn. But take nothing away, battling with 2 world champions, not bad for your 3rd race.
Buemi was indeed a surprise. I mean really, it makes no sense. The guy was nowhere near the front in GP2, I could name several drivers who were more deserving. Yet he's come in and scored twice already. Either Bourdais is making him look good, or Red Bull noticed something absouletly no one else noticed. He was aided by the fact that the car he driving was esstentially the same as the car that just won the race by some 44 seconds from Brawn. But take nothing away, battling with 2 world champions, not bad for your 3rd race.

The thing is, being good in junior formulae does not mean that you'll be good in Formula One (Piquet) and the same is true the other way round. :yes:
Yeah Buemi was amazing. Even in the dry. He's been pretty good/decent in the 3 races so far. So, like i said, Rookie of the yr :P:)

Piquet was embarrassing, beyond terrible.
Bourdais and the Toyota's were terrible. And Massa and Sutil were unlucky, they were both heading for a great race :(

See our F1 related articles too!