Will f1 be the same without Schumacher?

Yes
33%
No
44%
Good Riddance to a Cheater
22%
By Smokestoomuch
I'll be glad when Schumacher has taken his underhand, cheating ways with with.

He has done so much damage to the sport - millions of people lost interest in 2002 after the Austrian joke when it became clear that the two drivers in the best cars weren't allowed to compete.

The most gratifying thing about this season is that despite what Schumacher did at Monaco and Ferrari's fixing of the Monza GP it didn't pay off. All they've done is show what nasty, despicable cheats they are and still haven't won either championship.
By Marco
I think that's a little harsh, but you're entitled to your opinions. I agree that Ferrari and Michael haven't help the sports image at times, but F1 wouldn't be F1 without them.
By Smokestoomuch
Ferrari aren't leaving - just MSCH - Ferrari will survive just fine without him.

As for what F1 would be without Schumacher - exactly what it will be a year from now when the odour of reign has dissipated - exactly what it was before he won his first WDC by ramming another car off the track - a sport.

No sporting competition benefits from being dominated by any one person or team - this is especially true when that person gets there by cheating and preventing fair competition.

I'm with Flavio - good riddance to him.

See our F1 related articles too!