FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By bud
Of course!! and a hat!! T shirt too but it was too cold to show :( . You right all Silverstone is good.

The McLaren T-shirt is too cold to show on most warm days. It must be whatever material it's made of. At least bud, living in sunny Australia is able to sport his regularly. :D

i wear it on GP weekends :thumbup: it is winter here but i rekn its the same as your summer :rofl:
By AKR
I'll try one more :(
Did IT!!!! Thats me when he won :):):):):):) And thats where I sat in bridge.Well nearly there.On the top row.You can see the big screen in the background and the view round into the complex.

Look at the man directly in front of you Anna. Smart man I would say. :wink::thumbup::hehe: And I bet you he was English as well. :D

HA HA! Actually there were a couple of italians behind us just the other side of the fence blowing airhorns everytime Ferrari went by, but as the race went on they began to give lewis a toot as well. Top blokes!!

I guess they couldn't really boo Lewis Hamilton since you know, he kicked everyone's arse in the wet. :wink:

See our F1 related articles too!