FORUMula1.com - F1 Forum

Discuss the sport you love with other motorsport fans

Formula One related discussion.
By texasmr2
Here come the Ferrari trolls

Just face it, Mclaren were way more on top this weekend! :clap:

Also Nick wow, he is back from this race! He drove superbly

You deluded McLaren supporter. McLaren as a team are the scum of humanity. The sooner they are fully aquired by Mercedes-Benz the better. And Hamilton, he may have driven a fine race in the wet but he will soon learn his place. Whilst at McLaren he will win no world drivers championship. If he continues down this path perhaps the FIA will need to step in. Bring it on, one way or another, the superiority of Ferrari and the kind that drives the team and its politiks will prevail. Justice will prevail as McLaren are bunch of cheats who after 2007 should of been barred for at least the 2008 season as well. :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: Ron Dennis, Lewis Hamilton, Bruce McLaren :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: ¡Vete al carajo McLaren!, Go to Hell McLaren!, Hajde u kurac McLaren!, Vattane in quel paese di merda McLaren!

What you saying ? All i can see is bullpoo ?

Yah and that is putting it lightly! :hehe:

We have a saying here in the state's AKR "Your so full of poo your breath stink's"!! AKR as I told you before dont give me your bs about ME not being a true tifosi as you are the one who is a detrement to all that is F1 and Ferrari. Your biased to no extreme, arrogant and just downright socially unacceptable in your view's about F1 and Ferrari and frankly it has gotten oh so very old and disgusting.

You need to stop with your bashing of every member who does not agree with your bullpoo AND reciting all your great knowledge of other language's, who give's a crap if you know 4-5 language's which you CONSTANTLY let everyone know, because the only one you speak here is :censored: !

You deserve what your getting because you only post your arrogant view's when Ferrari has lost and someone disagree's with your view as to why they lost! You have NOT added one positive aspect to this forum as a whole nor have you shown any respect toward's other member's due to your arrogance.

A TRUE tifosi and F1 fan,
Gregg
By McLaren Fan
He had a big shunt on FA's oil yesterday and they fixed the car, but maybe it's not perfect....

Now now, DD. Massa himself said that there were no problems in that regard. :hehe:

JB anybody? :rofl:

:hehe:

When Ross Brawn (the Ferrari brain) left this was bound to happen. It will take time for Luca to become as good a strategist as Brawn but these mistakes all add to his learning process. As long as this is a one time blip then Ferrari fans don't have too much to worry about

To be fair, it's only the first proper time that Ferrari have made complete cocks of themselves since Baldisseri took over. Even Ross Brawn made the odd gaffe at Ferrari.

I think it was just the Ferrari in general, because Raikkonen had his fair share of moments like that. Which is a shame, because we saw last year that both Raikkonen and Massa can have some great battles in the wet.

I'd be inclined to agree. The amount of power oversteer in the dry from the Ferrari was shocking never mind in the rain.

ITV's commentary was frustrating again. James Allen annoys the hell out of me whenever Hamilton has a chance of winning.

James Allen continued to be a chicken. Overall, ITV's commentary was very poor once again. Another thing which is bugging me a hell of a lot is a lack of pitstop times. For example, in the first round of pit stops, it did look as though Raikkonen may have taken a slug less fuel than Hamilton, but we'll never know. What Ross Brawn said is completely correct. Whitmarsh's comments, however, were wrong. The idea of having fuel strategies is to make the race more exciting, so there's no point in telling is what's going to happen. We just want to see times etc. so we can become involved and try to guess what is happening like all the strategists.

Kimi is still good and the rightful champion for last year, despite McLaren's illegally obtained technical advantage. But he isn't as good as Schumi. When he wins another six championships, which I'd like to see providing it's for Ferrari, then we'll talk.

I don't think that Raikkonen is a better package than Schumacher, but what you say about the spy scandal is completely disingenuous, as said by Ferrari's beloved, the FIA. :thumbdown:

With Massa today it wasnt like he was just flooring it at every oppertunity, it was just the slightest bit of throttle and the back end was gone, not like im bothered though, there is nothing finer than seeing a Ferrari going round, back end first. 8)

:D

Yeah, I think McLaren car was car to beat this weekend, and whole team was also functioning superbly. That is reason more I'm disappointed with Heikki... it looked as if he, simply, didn't have what it takes to do well under conditions (which is hardly an excuse). :irked:

Agreed. That was one of the biggest disappointments of the race for me. I was expecting podium at the very least.

Which I said at the beginning of the seasonb. Great guy, reasonable driver but not on lewis' level.

A little bit unfair. Kovalainen has qualified very well. In fact, if you take into account fuel levels, he's ahead of Hamilton. For the most part, his race pace has not been bad, although he has gone missing the odd Grand Prix as well. Some people take some time to adjust. He did so at Renault last season, and, when he did adjust, he wiped the floor with Fisicehela.

You deluded McLaren supporter. McLaren as a team are the scum of humanity. The sooner they are fully aquired by Mercedes-Benz the better. And Hamilton, he may have driven a fine race in the wet but he will soon learn his place. Whilst at McLaren he will win no world drivers championship. If he continues down this path perhaps the FIA will need to step in. Bring it on, one way or another, the superiority of Ferrari and the kind that drives the team and its politiks will prevail. Justice will prevail as McLaren are bunch of cheats who after 2007 should of been barred for at least the 2008 season as well. :uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi::uzi: Ron Dennis, Lewis Hamilton, Bruce McLaren :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: ¡Vete al carajo McLaren!, Go to Hell McLaren!, Hajde u kurac McLaren!, Vattane in quel paese di merda McLaren!

You're gone in the head. :rolleyes:

...the man with the better car won the title in the end. (Prost). Hopefully the same happens this year when the men in the better car, Kimi or Massa win in the end.

You'll be favouring the McLaren drivers, then, based on yesterday's performance. :yes:
thats pathetic and i can handle your nonsensical name calling for Ron and Lewis but naming Bruce McLaren in your pathetic speech makes me sick! take a look in the mirror if you want to see scum :nono:

Ditto.

Overall, I really enjoyed the race. I felt sorry for Coulthard given that it was his last British Grand Prix and he was in a good position to get some points. Webber was also dreadfully unlucky to spin off. Piquet had another good weekend, so it was a shame to see him bin it. Ferrari were a disaster from start to finish. I don't think Massa can be totally blamed for his five spins. The amount of power oversteer in the dry was appalling. Raikkonen did, however, deal with this issue much better. Heidfeld had a really good race, showing that he is the perfect foil for Kubica, in terms of getting experience points. Foil, yes. Lead driver or champion? Probably not. I was also really chuffed to see Barichello do well. He's a decent guy and a great driver. It's a shame how he was never allowed to show what he could do at Ferrari. His ability merits at least one title. McLaren impressed me all weekend. The car is been developed very well and was definitely the car to beat all weekend. In the rain, Raikkonen was the only who could possibly have challenged Hamilton, but I'm personally not so sure. Kovalainen really disappointed me. I was expecting good things from him this race, but he just didn't seem up to task this weekend. I know he's got skill somewhere, but this has been arguably his best opportunity to prove it. Hamilton was a class above the rest. I'm not sure I'd say it was comparable to Ayrton Senna's job at the 1993 European Grand Prix for several reasons, but it was still driving excellence. Again, Hamilton has shown he has the skill, now he has to get new counsel, take more decisions for himself and stop believing the hype surrounding him. Finally, I think yesterday showed Formula One fans what a great track we'll be losing after 2011.
By texasmr2
It seem's that McLaren have found those extra 1/10th's and it very well showed in the race. I was just very very surprised by all the off's and that nobody except Ruben's went to full rain tire's!
By McLaren Fan
From F1 Live.com:

Former Grand Prix driver Anthony Davidson on Sunday showed no mercy as Ferrari's Felipe Massa had arguably his worst outing ever at a Formula One track.

Briton Davidson, whose employer Super Aguri went bust earlier this year, bristled at his former Brazilian rival as Massa spun at least five times, was lapped twice, and finished dead last in the rain-affected British Grand Prix.

Davidson said Massa ignored the blue flags as he was being ordered by trackside marshals to move over for faster cars.

"He's always the first to stand up in a drivers' meeting and complain about what people like me are doing when we get lapped," he is quoted as saying by the Daily Record.

"That's what you get, mate. There's a bit of blue flag action for you. You're rubbish. You are useless at it."

© CAPSIS International
Source: GMM

Ouch! :D
By 7UpJordan
From F1 Live.com:

Former Grand Prix driver Anthony Davidson on Sunday showed no mercy as Ferrari's Felipe Massa had arguably his worst outing ever at a Formula One track.

Briton Davidson, whose employer Super Aguri went bust earlier this year, bristled at his former Brazilian rival as Massa spun at least five times, was lapped twice, and finished dead last in the rain-affected British Grand Prix.

Davidson said Massa ignored the blue flags as he was being ordered by trackside marshals to move over for faster cars.

"He's always the first to stand up in a drivers' meeting and complain about what people like me are doing when we get lapped," he is quoted as saying by the Daily Record.

"That's what you get, mate. There's a bit of blue flag action for you. You're rubbish. You are useless at it."

© CAPSIS International

If Massa's complaining about people to be lapped who will get out of the way ASAP for you these days, I would LOVE to see his reaction if he was racing back in the days of the mobile chicane drivers.
By Rivelution
That's disgusting. Kimi should be penalised for that. You'd never have seen Schumi doing that.

Who gives a sh!t what Schumi would have done. Schumi is long gone, so get over it and stop saying Schumi would have done this or that.
By McLaren Fan
From F1 Live.com:

© CAPSIS International

If Massa's complaining about people to be lapped who will get out of the way ASAP for you these days, I would LOVE to see his reaction if he was racing back in the days of the mobile chicane drivers.

Aye, up against somebody like this guy:

By f1ea
You're German? Ok, and I was writing to you in Spanish thinking you were Spanish or Hispanic. Oops, but at least I now know why I got no reply.

No, no. I'm not german. I am only in Germany now, for a few weeks. But notice the field says "location" not nationality :wink:
I didn't reply probably because I havent had much time in the past few weeks to use the forum. But yes, you were correct I am hispanic. :yes:
By racechick
That's disgusting. Kimi should be penalised for that. You'd never have seen Schumi doing that.

Who gives a sh!t what Schumi would have done. Schumi is long gone, so get over it and stop saying Schumi would have done this or that.

ditto
By f1ea

ditto

But then again... so is Senna :hehe:
By 7UpJordan
From F1 Live.com:

© CAPSIS International

Aye, up against somebody like this guy:

Look how grey Alliot's got! :eek:

Also Massa would complain about;

And also a certain current Ferrari test driver back in the days he raced.
By racechick
Which I said at the beginning of the seasonb. Great guy, reasonable driver but not on lewis' level.

A little bit unfair. Kovalainen has qualified very well. In fact, if you take into account fuel levels, he's ahead of Hamilton. For the most part, his race pace has not been bad, although he has gone missing the odd Grand Prix as well. Some people take some time to adjust. He did so at Renault last season, and, when he did adjust, he wiped the floor with Fisicehela.

Kovalainen really disappointed me. I was expecting good things from him this race, but he just didn't seem up to task this weekend. I know he's got skill somewhere, but this has been arguably his best opportunity to prove it. Hamilton was a class above the rest.

Well your comments here on Kovi seem to me to contradict each other. Taking your first comment, he may well need time to get up to speed, but in comparing him to lewis , Lewis did not need this last year against alonso.

Taking your second comments about Kovi, I agree with it entirely but here is a little word now in Kovi's defense. (I've always claimed he's good remember, just not as good as Lewis).
Kovi claims his more aggressive driving style than lewis on corner exit, coupled with the way he likes his car set up is destroying his rear tyres, this forced him to slow down. Heiki says this is an area he can work on. I hope he can sort it, he's a talented guy and when conditions are right he can push lewis, he should be scoring for mcLaren .
By McLaren Fan
Well your comments here on Kovi seem to me to contradict each other. Taking your first comment, he may well need time to get up to speed, but in comparing him to lewis , Lewis did not need this last year against alonso.

Taking your second comments about Kovi, I agree with it entirely but here is a little word now in Kovi's defense. (I've always claimed he's good remember, just not as good as Lewis).
Kovi claims his more aggressive driving style than lewis on corner exit, coupled with the way he likes his car set up is destroying his rear tyres, this forced him to slow down. Heiki says this is an area he can work on. I hope he can sort it, he's a talented guy and when conditions are right he can push lewis, he should be scoring for mcLaren .

I'm not sure they do contradict each other. As Martin Whitmarsh said, there was no pressure on Hamilton last season, so he was free to express himself. Kovalainen, on the other hand, did a good job at Renault and came to McLaren with many expecting him to give Hamilton a run for his money.The second thing is that Hamilton has been involved in the McLaren setup from when he was a boy, so he knows how the team operates. Kovalainen does not, so needs to feel his way around a little. I don't want this becoming a debate about Hamilton's career path, so that's all I shall say on that matter. Finally, not everybody is like Hamilton. Some people just take a little longer to mature and get used to their surroundings. As I said before, he's generally done well this year, borrow the odd race, and he's been hit with some bad luck, so I still think there is more to come from him. In saying that, I just feel yesterday was a missed opportunity for him, albeit he will have more.
By racechick

I'm not sure they do contradict each other. As Martin Whitmarsh said, there was no pressure on Hamilton last season, so he was free to express himself. Kovalainen, on the other hand, did a good job at Renault and came to McLaren with many expecting him to give Hamilton a run for his money.The second thing is that Hamilton has been involved in the McLaren setup from when he was a boy, so he knows how the team operates. Kovalainen does not, so needs to feel his way around a little. I don't want this becoming a debate about Hamilton's career path, so that's all I shall say on that matter. Finally, not everybody is like Hamilton. Some people just take a little longer to mature and get used to their surroundings. As I said before, he's generally done well this year, borrow the odd race, and he's been hit with some bad luck, so I still think there is more to come from him. In saying that, I just feel yesterday was a missed opportunity for him, albeit he will have more.

Well hopefully he'll tweak his driving style and think about his car set up to sort out those rear tyres. Im sure the problem was exaserpated by the wet conditions. I know he's had awful luck. He's also looked very promising and very lack lustre by turn.

See our F1 related articles too!