Tony Jardine...

Formula One related discussion.
Marco

Tony Jardine...

Post by Marco »

Forget the Schumacher debate, the hottest story doing the rounds on this forum is 'where exactly Tony Jardine has gone'. He was last seen running from the ITV trailer dressed as widow twanky, screaming something along the lines of 'i'm a walking cliche'...since then, he's apparantly become a nun with a penchant for raw fish. ;)
Freddie

Post by Freddie »

Who the hell is Tony Jardine ?
If google made $1 everytime someone used them to find an answer to a tech support question, they would own microsoft.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.racingpickers.com
certom

Post by certom »

someone like Elvis, or Hitler.... some people say having seen him, in the park, in the downtown, just walking on the street....

ORGOGLIO FERRARI

VOLVO DRIVER 8)
mf

Re: Tony Jardine...

Post by mf »

Marco wrote:Forget the Schumacher debate, the hottest story doing the rounds on this forum is 'where exactly Tony Jardine has gone'. He was last seen running from the ITV trailer dressed as widow twanky, screaming something along the lines of 'i'm a walking cliche'...since then, he's apparantly become a nun with a penchant for raw fish. ;)

snigger!

amazed me how a substandard p/t rally driver like Sardine could be refered to as an 'expert'. 8)
Marco

Re: Tony Jardine...

Post by Marco »

mf wrote:amazed me how a substandard p/t rally driver like Sardine could be refered to as an 'expert'. 8)

That goes for anyone else on ITV-F1, with perhaps the exception of Brundle/Blundel