Chicken?

Formula One related discussion.
User avatar
darwin dali
Forum Queen
Posts: 26917
Joined: 18 Mar 06, 02:56

Chicken?

Post by darwin dali »

At the same time, the Spanish sports newspaper AS is claiming that Raikkonen has now signed a contract to drive not only for Ferrari in 2007, but also for Renault.

The article explained that the 26-year-old Finn's Renault contract contains a clause that allows him to drive for Ferrari in the event that Michael Schumacher retires.

Similarly, Raikkonen's Ferrari deal would be void if Schumacher keeps racing beyond 2006.


So, if this is true, who's the chicken? :twisted:
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
certom
Posts: 1374
Joined: 08 May 06, 19:24
Location: wish I were in Maranello...

Post by certom »

......i don't believe this is a true news........
Image

ORGOGLIO FERRARI

VOLVO DRIVER 8)
Marco
Posts: 509
Joined: 30 Sep 05, 20:33
Location: In The Garden

Post by Marco »

I wouldnt believe anything that's in the Spanish press, especially that concerning KR. However, I reckon he's on the money, if a seat with Ferrari doesn't work, Renault is his backup. Both teams will do better than McLaren in 2007, he's not chicken, more of an old wise owl.
User avatar
darwin dali
Forum Queen
Posts: 26917
Joined: 18 Mar 06, 02:56

Post by darwin dali »

, if a seat with Ferrari doesn't work,

Why wouldn't it work? If he really wants it, he'd get it irrespective of what MS decides. Chicken!
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
neil
Posts: 51
Joined: 16 Jun 06, 14:34

Re: Chicken?

Post by neil »

darwin_dali wrote:At the same time, the Spanish sports newspaper AS is claiming that Raikkonen has now signed a contract to drive not only for Ferrari in 2007, but also for Renault.

The article explained that the 26-year-old Finn's Renault contract contains a clause that allows him to drive for Ferrari in the event that Michael Schumacher retires.

Similarly, Raikkonen's Ferrari deal would be void if Schumacher keeps racing beyond 2006.


So, if this is true, who's the chicken? :twisted:


And I thought you were a Schumie fan DD4u, anyway I'm happy that you can at least see what coward the man is. he would never allow a driver the calibre of Kimi to partner him.
I couldn't fix your brakes,so I made your horn louder
User avatar
darwin dali
Forum Queen
Posts: 26917
Joined: 18 Mar 06, 02:56

Post by darwin dali »

You may get surprised Neil...
Image Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connaît point. Image
Marco
Posts: 509
Joined: 30 Sep 05, 20:33
Location: In The Garden

Post by Marco »

Marco wrote:I wouldnt believe anything that's in the Spanish press, especially that concerning KR. However, I reckon he's on the money, if a seat with Ferrari doesn't work, Renault is his backup. Both teams will do better than McLaren in 2007, he's not chicken, more of an old wise owl.


I got confused, I thought KR was referred to as chicken. Now I see it's MS I have to agree.
User avatar
bud
Shrub
Posts: 17633
Joined: 10 Jan 06, 03:02
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: Adelaide, Australia, ɹǝpun uʍop

Post by bud »

Kimi has stated over and over again he doesnt care who his team mate is!Whether it be Juan pablo Fernando or Mike, he will race anyone! he is far from chicken and if you would like to believe this article to hide the truth which is Michael Schumacher is the one who doesnt want Kimi at Ferrari then kudos to you! If it was up to Kimi then he would race at Ferrari who ever his team mate was! aslong as he got a equal go!

If it were true about his twin contract then it would be based around Schumachers request of having a 2nd rate team mate in his final 1 or 2 seasons to keep up his greatest stat of all...... his lack of a decent team mate during his whole career to challenge him :twisted: that fact alone makes you wonder who the real chicken is... :roll:
Mrs Raikkonen II
Posts: 5
Joined: 31 Aug 06, 09:08
Location: Bolton, UK

Post by Mrs Raikkonen II »

shrub wrote:Kimi has stated over and over again he doesnt care who his team mate is!Whether it be Juan pablo Fernando or Mike, he will race anyone! he is far from chicken and if you would like to believe this article to hide the truth which is Michael Schumacher is the one who doesnt want Kimi at Ferrari then kudos to you! If it was up to Kimi then he would race at Ferrari who ever his team mate was! aslong as he got a equal go!



that doesn't make good news, who wants to read that everything is hunky dory between team-mates??
Image
enzo
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Aug 06, 10:29

Post by enzo »

shrub wrote:Kimi has stated over and over again he doesnt care who his team mate is!Whether it be Juan pablo Fernando or Mike, he will race anyone! he is far from chicken and if you would like to believe this article to hide the truth which is Michael Schumacher is the one who doesnt want Kimi at Ferrari then kudos to you! If it was up to Kimi then he would race at Ferrari who ever his team mate was! aslong as he got a equal go!


Maybe you should swap names with Mrs Raikkonen? :lol:
Enzo Ferrari

I don't sell cars; I sell engines. The cars I throw in for free since something has to hold the engines in.
User avatar
bud
Shrub
Posts: 17633
Joined: 10 Jan 06, 03:02
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: Adelaide, Australia, ɹǝpun uʍop

Post by bud »

enzo wrote:
Maybe you should swap names with Mrs Raikkonen? :lol:


Na i dont need a Forum ID named after a male idol hmmph ENZO ;)
enzo
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Aug 06, 10:29

Post by enzo »

shrub wrote:
enzo wrote:
Maybe you should swap names with Mrs Raikkonen? :lol:


Na i dont need a Forum ID named after a male idol hmmph ENZO ;)


That's my name. You're a little quick to bite, i just read your posts and i see you're not a Ferrari fan " to say the least "
Enzo Ferrari

I don't sell cars; I sell engines. The cars I throw in for free since something has to hold the engines in.
User avatar
bud
Shrub
Posts: 17633
Joined: 10 Jan 06, 03:02
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: Adelaide, Australia, ɹǝpun uʍop

Post by bud »

enzo wrote:
shrub wrote:
enzo wrote:
Maybe you should swap names with Mrs Raikkonen? :lol:


Na i dont need a Forum ID named after a male idol hmmph ENZO ;)


That's my name. You're a little quick to bite, i just read your posts and i see you're not a Ferrari fan " to say the least "


i wasnt a fan of Nazi Germany either :wink:
User avatar
bud
Shrub
Posts: 17633
Joined: 10 Jan 06, 03:02
Favourite Driver: Ayrton Senna, Lewis Hamilton
Favourite Team: McLaren
Location: Adelaide, Australia, ɹǝpun uʍop

Post by bud »

enzo wrote:
shrub wrote:
enzo wrote:
Maybe you should swap names with Mrs Raikkonen? :lol:


Na i dont need a Forum ID named after a male idol hmmph ENZO ;)


That's my name. You're a little quick to bite, i just read your posts and i see you're not a Ferrari fan " to say the least "


i wasnt a fan of Nazi Germany either :wink:
enzo
Posts: 14
Joined: 27 Aug 06, 10:29

Post by enzo »

have you got a stammer or are you trying to make a point and if you are what is it?
Enzo Ferrari

I don't sell cars; I sell engines. The cars I throw in for free since something has to hold the engines in.